Home
Merry Christmas to all!
For Sale: Well used M8 4x28 Long Tube Gloss. Friction adjust. $130 shipped to lower 48.
This scope has been to the dance many times. It has many scratches and dings. It's 100% functional. It needs to go hunting.

The Good:
Fresh back from Leupold with a clean bill of health.
Optics are good.

The Bad:
Heavy scratches and dings on the gloss finish in multiple places. Pictures show the worst of them. Looks like it was on a rifle with a high bolt lift that banged the scope.

Overall, a very functional and clear scope with a fresh checkup from Leupold.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Is there a worm or a caterpillar living inside of it!!??!!! That "recticle" picture is crazy! Looks like something from Alien
Say again?

I don't see a worm or caterpillar. I see a full curl ram maybe?
Yep now i see it, damn how things look different when you know what your looking at!! I didnt even make out it was a Ram head. All I seen was the horn and it looked like a caterpillar curled up inside the lens lol
I better go to bed now
Ram. The eye is in the pic too.
bump
Originally Posted by MuskieMan223
Yep now i see it, damn how things look different when you know what your looking at!! I didnt even make out it was a Ram head. All I seen was the horn and it looked like a caterpillar curled up inside the lens lol
I better go to bed now

Don't feel too bad, I did the exact same thing! Of course I am working on killing this bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed too....So I sorta have an excuse! grin
Reduced to $125 shipped to lower 48. No worms or caterpillars included.
Reduced to $120 shipped to lower 48.
Reduced to $115 shipped to lower 48.
Buyer gets 3 day inspection period.

Open to trades.
Monday morning bump.

perfect truck gun scope.

Looking for 7mm bullets in the 100-120 grain range for my daughter's rifle.
PM sent.
PM returned.
SPF to Jim
© 24hourcampfire