Home
7 year old 13 foot fishcat pontoon boat by outcast boats for sale. It has twin 13 foot pontoons and a powder coated steel frame. Casting platform and brace up front and a cargo deck on back. I also bought the optional oarsmans deck. This boat has only been used a handful of days per year. It also comes with oars and an anchor system and anchor. I'd be happy to forward pictures upon request. This boat retails for over $2000. I'm asking $1000 plus shipping. Boat weighs approx. 130 lbs so it's relatively light and very responsive.
Shipping may be a concern. Where are you located?
Southern California. Yeah I figured shipping would be a bit of an issue but if anyone is seriously interested I'll do my best to figure out what itd cost and work with ya.
PM incoming
Originally Posted by safariman
PM incoming

What ya gonna do Mark--run it up the coast??
G
Now THAT would be an ADVENTURE! smile

I offered to meet the OP in Sacramento for a FTF deal if he wanted to do a trade deal. I still have family stuck there and need to go see them soon. Turns out he will be coming up to WA state pretty soon so we may be able to work something out on a trade more readily. I have no cash, but do have a couple of expendable toys left before I am down to just my core few hierloom/keeper guns.

Getting too sick to hunt much so turning them all into cash or stuff that I can still use for a little while longer.
© 24hourcampfire