Home
Well gents I am the owner of a fine Ruger Charger, missing magazine, the OEM bipod and the Ruger logo case. It is nonfunctional as is. There are scratches and heavy scuff marks on the barrel and stock, screws are buggered up. I will provide a 5 day non firing inspection (like you can really test fire).

No disclaimer applies here guys this thing needs work.

There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee on this sale. I will gladly refund all of your funds upon receipt of the firearm in like condition. Price is $295 via certified funds or Paypal. I pay the fees.

Seriously, if someone is really interested I will get pic to you after 14 Jan. I put the gun in storage late this morning. I'm going deer hunting and to DSC so can't ship firearm until 14 Jan 2014.
Safariman didn't give you a RA?
Negative on the RA.
Pics on both threads would be nice
This must be the LNIB

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._WTB_Ruger_22_Charger_Pistol#Post8311855
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Negative on the RA.
Sorry to hear that. I figured he'd reach into his 24hrCampfire Charity Fund & refund your money. Guess I figured wrong.
Fellas we have.a.very unhappy camper here

Hope your hunt goes well
Hank
sounds like somebody needs to make lemonade.....
If you are really interested, PM me on the 14th. charger is in secure storage because I currently live in an apartment while my house is being built. I'm leaving in the morning for a 5 day deer hunt and then to Dallas for DSC convention. Won't be back till the 13th.
Whats that saying? A picture is worth a thousand words?

Originally Posted by Kenneth

Pretty much. I want to see it!!!
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Pretty much. I want to see it!!!

yep.pics needed.
Yes, I would like to see the pictures.
The pictures had better include the magazine I am sending him! smile

Sad part of all this is, if Ed had just PM'ed me when the gun arrived that he felt it should have come with a bipod, and that I forgot to put the magazine in with the gun (I REALLY thought I had...) I would have reacted exactly as I am now, sending a magazine and if all chargers come with one a bi pod as well.

DONE, FINISHED, how easily!

With merely that amount of courtesy from Ed - the opportunity to make it right and not being a butt about all of it, trying to send the gun back before giving even a moment to workout any issues or ANY opportunity for me to do so, the problem would have been solved to everyone's satisfaction without the drama and angst.
If the gun was as described and you knew what you were selling,there wouldn't be an issue,don't throw the chit at Ed,maybe you ought to take a look at your end of the transaction and put yourself in Eds shoes for once,he bought what was suppose to be a LNIB gun, and he received a stripped down scratched up gun that was missing the FACTORY parts.I would be way more pizzed than he is,I can tell you that...
1) The gun is not scratched and messed up, the photos were acccurate.

2) The magazine is a factory part. I am still not sure that all Chargers came with a bi pod but I have offered to look into this and probably for a bipod and likely send one as well. Making it as good a situation as I can.

I have been in Eds shoes more than once, and usually can just work out a fair deal with the other person minus the internet call out crap. Been on both sides of it. I have been trying to make this person happy and will continue to do so.

Never was the the bi pod made an issue to me until TODAY, almost a week after the Ruger arrived at the shop he deals with. And a week after I had been trying over and over again to make the deal work with little communication back from Ed.

This has gone on far too long, I am sending what needs to be sent, over and out here.
Originally Posted by safariman
The pictures had better include the magazine I am sending him! smile

Sad part of all this is, if Ed had just PM'ed me when the gun arrived that he felt it should have come with a bipod, and that I forgot to put the magazine in with the gun (I REALLY thought I had...) I would have reacted exactly as I am now, sending a magazine and if all chargers come with one a bi pod as well.

DONE, FINISHED, how easily!

With merely that amount of courtesy from Ed - the opportunity to make it right and not being a butt about all of it, trying to send the gun back before giving even a moment to workout any issues or ANY opportunity for me to do so, the problem would have been solved to everyone's satisfaction without the drama and angst.

How can you make it right when the condition of gun is so different from what he was expecting? Why are there no photos yet?
As always the all knowing folks are out in force on the campfire.
Give us the pm's and pictures so we all can make a FACTUAL JUDGEMENT instead of speculating.
Pics please!
Btt
No longer missing parts. I have the bi pod en route, and the magazine in hand ready to send. Either to Ed here or a new owner of this pistol so bid or buy with that knowledge.

Gun was in excellent condition, last time I saw it.
Case?

What about the marks on the barrel?
There are no marks unless put there since it arrived in Missouri. No case ever mentioned or photos or brought up before today. So no, nada on any cases.
Handing over the missing parts does nothing to address the guns condition so I don't understand what makes you think that will be enough for him. Anyone who has sold a gun online before knows how important it is to send detailed pics before shipping.
Way easier to accept the return than to commit all this time to damage control on the fire. We all know photos on here are never as good as holding the gun in your hand so personally I can't see sticking someone with a gun they've never actually seen or held.
Guns condition was excellent, These parts will make the gun quite good, and better than what was agreed on. IMO

Headed for the barn, this has been fun, guys and gals!
Any one else think it is a little odd, that no one can produce pics of said gun....How hard can a few pics be. confused
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
Any one else think it is a little odd, that no one can produce pics of said gun....How hard can a few pics be. confused

+1

This thread is worthless without pics.
Yup
+1, as are his comments.

Tack
I got a question, how many different threads do we need to make a point. Holyshit, lets get one in every sub forum on this board just to be safe.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I got a question, how many different threads do we need to make a point. Holyshit, lets get one in every sub forum on this board just to be safe.

Everyone that has nothing to do with the transaction has to make sure the get they sand outta their PU$$IES.
Originally Posted by cal74
[quote=gunchamp]
Everyone that has nothing to do with the transaction has to make sure the get they sand outta their PU$$IES.

So that's what your avatar is trying to do...
Firearm is SPF.
Originally Posted by Joseywales
[quote=gunchamp]

I don't know for sure what his avatar is doing, but I like it.
I don't have a dog in this fight.......but just so you know, if I ever sell you something, anything, and you are not happy with the item when you receive it then return it and I will refund every penny you paid. It is as simple as that!
+1 for the above post. And Why not offer full refund? Afraid the odds of selling it again at that price are so low that you would rather stick your buyer with something he doesn't want? If the buyer timely sends you full payment for your item......you are in no way a victim.
Originally Posted by Launchingrounds
+1 for the above post. And Why not offer full refund? Afraid the odds of selling it again at that price are so low that you would rather stick your buyer with something he doesn't want? If the buyer timely sends you full payment for your item......you are in no way a victim.

That makes perfect sense, except for this particular seller is a professional victim.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Launchingrounds

That makes perfect sense, except for this particular seller is a professional victim.

That explains the other long drawn out threads , two professional victims collided head on. grin

Mike

Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Joseywales
[quote=gunchamp]

I don't know for sure what his avatar is doing, but I like it.

I agree, his avatar and highridge1's avatar are almost as good as the 223AI thread, almost......
I KNOW I am tired of hearing about it!
Posted By: SLM Re: FS-Ruger Charger Missing Parts - 12/30/13
But you just couldn't stay away could you?
© 24hourcampfire