Home
I am looking for the best deal out there! Pm me what you have. Must be .204 or .22-250 and under $1000!!!
Not looking for a heavy barrel and prefer stainless!
Pm sent before I saw above post. Sorry, the rem VSSF is a heavy barrel...but it is fluted. It is stainless though.
PM sent
I have a NIB Browning A Bolt Medallion in 22-250 Also a NIB Ruger # 1B in 204
What your looking for is kimber 84m in 204 its a very nice gun not to heavy stainless barrel that is fluted. Its considered a walking varminter.
I have a Kimber 84M Pro Varmint in 204 Ruger. This is the Laminated stock with
stainless fluted barrel. Round count under 150 in Excellent condition.
If interested P.M. me.
What you need is a Rem 700 LVSF if you can get anyone to let go of theirs...

I ain't lettin' go of mine!

good luck,
Jeff
Not selling, but I'd go Tikka T3 Super-Lite .22-250 or Tikka T3 Lite SS if you decide .204.
Get a stainless Tikka Heck with the stainless you could get a nice scope and be right at $1000 and will shoot with nothing else done to it.

Probably have to go 22-250 route but I did just pick up 2 NIB stainless 204's!!!
I've got an LVSF that I might be able to be talked out of. It's been fired but not by me in over 3 years that I've had it. In fact, I have several of them as well as a .223, .308, and a few other calibers. If Petefixer is interested please send me a PM.
Tikka or a remmy 700 in 204 mine is a 10 shot 1/2 gun no joke out of the box
what are you going to do with it, rather, how will you use it? Both calibers are excellent at their intended tasks.

Whatever caliber you choose, go buy a Tikka and be done with it. You'll be glad you did.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Not selling, but I'd go Tikka T3 Super-Lite .22-250 or Tikka T3 Lite SS if you decide .204.

+1 Superlight if you want a lightweight rig, as I just got one in 223. Can't wait to burn powder in it!
Rem 700 BDL 22-250 excellent condition 95%, C prefix, its blue.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
what are you going to do with it, rather, how will you use it? Both calibers are excellent at their intended tasks.

Whatever caliber you choose, go buy a Tikka and be done with it. You'll be glad you did.

dido, are you going to reload? what game are you hunting? what barrel twist? long range shooting? match shooting? or just plunking.
If you got 1000.00 dollars to spend you could buy both for that if you look around a bit.
I am hunting coyote and would want it to be a coyote gun. I will be using factory ammo.
Are you shooting for pelts or for a body count?
© 24hourcampfire