Home
Extremely nice 20 gauge Grulla sidelock! straight grip, splinter forearm, checkered butt, full-coverage H&H style engraving with "Old Silver" finish, double triggers (articulated front), 28" barrels choked Mod/Imp. It also has a lace-on leather covered recoil pad. This is a beautifully balanced, 20 ga SxS in excellent condition with nice wood. Please contact me if you have questions. Also, I am happy to e-mail photos to anyone interested. The price is $3300.00 insured and shipped to your FFL. I honestly don't think there's anything out there, this nice, for the price.
Thank you, Greg
I'm interested. Could you send me some photos in a p.m. Length of pull?
Thanks for contacting me. This gun has a laced on leather recoil pad so it is hard to get an exact length of pull. It looks like the LOP is about 14.5". It is about 15.25 with the leather pad on.
I'm sorry, I don't know how to attach photos to a PM. I have e-mailed pictures to a few people here and I would be glad to e-mail them to you. Greg
For those who requested photos, the engraving looks shiny but that is only because I am not good with a camera. The engraving is a very dull old silver finish. Thank you for your interest, Greg
© 24hourcampfire