Home
Posted By: Tgbtstaco WTT SAS-12 Mag Fed Semi 12Ga - 02/22/14
This gun is fun to shoot, its smooth and reliable. Its in VG condition but the round count unknown and the bore is shiny. Imported by CAI The Model is SAS-12, 2 3/4", 23.5" barrel, Vent Rib, Modified choke, Nice wood stocks.

Interested in Lever guns, Pistols, Shotguns, Optics, AR Parts (uppers, barrels, stocks) and Rifles.

Thanks

Attached picture SAS-12.jpg
Attached picture SAS-12_1.jpg
Bump
Bump
It looks like a Franchi in outline and features, from a glance. The muzzle looks like it is a screw in choke, am I seeing that correctly? Do you know if it is gas operated or recoil operated? How many rounds does the magazine hold? Does the magazine interchange with any other more readily available mag? Do you have more thaan one magazine for it? If a guy had one of these with several hi cap magazines, it could be one heck of a truck gun/bugout gun/ SHTF and emergency preparedness piece.

I have some trade bait to throw at you, but need a few details or questions answered, please. Here or PM as you prefer.
It is a great shotgun. It does not have screw in chokes, It is gas operated the metal magazine holds 3 so 3+1. I'm not sre about magazine interchangeability however I plan to make a siaga 12 mag work with it; it looks rather simple. I only have the one factory mag and yes it is great for a prepaired individual.
© 24hourcampfire