Home
I've had this for about a month now, it has been mounted but has no ring marks or scratches. All glass is clear and has no scratches. Box and all paperwork included, CDS document is unused and included. $515 shipped Conus. USPS money order. Includes Butler Creek flip up caps. I can email more pictures. First I'll take it followed by a PM gets it.
Leupold CDS
TTT
Bump
ttt
ttt
Someone needs this thing....
Would you e-mail some pics to [email protected]
Email sent
TTT for the weekend crowd
......PRICE DROP........$475 shipped conus.
PM sent
ttt
Guys if anyone is concerned with his low post count I can vouch for him. I hunt and shoot with this guy nearly every week and talk to him daily as we live about 10 miles apart, he is good to go.
Thanks Heath
Critternator: I own and really enjoy several Leupold 6x18 variable scopes but have never owned any Leupold model scope with the CDS feature.
If I could be so blunt as to ask you how much the CDS feature adds to the price of a 6x18 scope?
Or if I could inquire as to how much this model scope retails for - that would help me make up my mind.
TIA and BTT
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Here's the scope he's selling at SWFA. Looks like he's saving you $75 + shipping and you're getting another $20 worth of scope caps.
Pretty good deal IMO.

http://swfa.com/Leupold-6-18x40-VX-2-Riflescope-P51819.aspx
Thanks Couesdeer. VarmintGuy, there's about $50 difference in the price of the CDS but you get a second turret made by Leupold to match your specific load in your rifle so it makes long range shots much quicker to dial in.
PM to you Chris
Originally Posted by Critternator
......PRICE DROP........$475 shipped conus.

I'll Take it, if we can work out the details, sent a PM
Gemby58: He (me!) who hesitates IS lost!
Thanks all for the additional information and such.
Gemby58, enjoy your new scope.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
SPF to gemby58
© 24hourcampfire