Home
Forsale Browning Gold Hunter 20 ga. 3" chamber with 28" barrel with impro. choke only choke i have. The gun is just like new only 75 rounds thru it. The gun has no handling marks on it in great shape. The length of pull was shortened maybe a 1/4" to a 1/2" can measure if need be. Sale price is $725.00 shipped or FTF gun is located in Ramseur NC Randolph County.If shipped need your FFL and them to take from individual. Feel free to pm with any questions thanks.

Attached picture photo.JPG
Attached picture photo 1.JPG
Attached picture photo 2.JPG
Attached picture photo 2 (3).JPG
Attached picture photo 3.JPG
would somebody please buy this for me?
TTT for the evening crowd to see
TTT
Damn, if it had not been shortened I would be en route to Ramsuer. Nice bird gun.
You can barely even tell it I can measure it this evening and post the length then.
An update on this shotgun the length of pull measures 13.5"
Update on shotgun PRICE DROP $ 650.00 Shipped.

Thanks,
Reggie
TTT
Somebody please buy this!
PM sent.
replied to.

Thanks,
Reggie
Email sent
TTT morning bump
Originally Posted by hollyspring
Forsale Browning Gold Hunter 20 ga. 3" chamber with 28" barrel with impro. choke only choke i have. The gun is just like new only 75 rounds thru it. The gun has no handling marks on it in great shape. The length of pull was shortened maybe a 1/4" to a 1/2" can measure if need be. Sale price is $625.00 shipped or FTF gun is located in Ramseur NC Randolph County.If shipped need your FFL and them to take from individual. Feel free to pm with any questions thanks.
TTT
Price Drop 600.00 now
Up again
SOLD..
© 24hourcampfire