Home
Posted By: drover WTB - Leupold 8.5 x 25 (not LR) - 04/15/14
Looking for a one inch tube Leupold 8.5x25 with matte finish, and fine duplex crosshair. Preferably with no marks or dings.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

drover
I didn't know Leupold made a 1' 8.5-25??? I have a 30mm 8.5-25, matte, with fine duplex,like new. I'm thinking about upgrading to a NightForce 8-32. I really don't know what my Leupold is worth. I still have the box, papers,rings, etc. I thinh $800.00 is fair.
Mike
307-259-0196
They made one. I have one on an Encore 204. Awsome
wyomike,

Thanks for the offer but I already have a 30mm LR. I have a specific need for a one inch tubed 8.5x25.

drover
PM sent
Drover, I see we are looking for the similar scope. I am looking for dot reticle.

How about you let me know if you find that, and I let you know if I find one with the reticle you are looking for??
PM sent. I have one for sale, duplex matte, like new in the box.
Originally Posted by RickF
Drover, I see we are looking for the similar scope. I am looking for dot reticle.

How about you let me know if you find that, and I let you know if I find one with the reticle you are looking for??

Will do, good idea.

Too bad you aren't after a 6.5x20 with target knobs, EFR, and a dot, I am planning to put one of my silhouette scopes up for sale in the near future.

drover

This will go on my Frankenhunter 22LR. I want a bit more optical horsepower than the present 6.5-20.
up for late nighters
TTT
looking for a couple more
Drover: I might be a player for your 6.5x20 with the dot.
Could you E-mail me or PM me when you decide one way or the other on selling.
By the way I have three of the wonderful Leupold 8.5x25x40mm 1" tubed scopes.
I think they are the FINEST colony Varminting scopes I have ever owned or used!
I wish they still made them.
I think the last one I saw for sale was 6 or 8 years ago - and I bought it.
BTT
Good luck in your search.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[email protected] for E-mails
Still looking for a couple more of these - Leupold 8.5x25 with one inch tubre.

drover
still looking
© 24hourcampfire