Home
Williams Bottom Metal - Win. 70 SA - One Piece - Blued

Used but extremely well kept. Fits a Win. 70 Short Action.

No worries with back orders, taxes, shipping or wait times.

$175 and I'll pay the shipping to you in the lower 48.

***Does Not Include Follower and Spring***

[Linked Image]

The only slight blemish I could find on this unit and I wanted to show it as best I could...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Please note ***I will also be selling the Laminate Stock that was part of this build in a separate thread. The gun was bedded to that stock using this bottom metal so you may also be interested in that purchase***

Link to stock post: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...ock_for_Win_70_SA_sporter_ba#Post8825393
If it is aluminum, I will take it.
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
If it is aluminum, I will take it.

From Williams Web Site; "One-Piece Bottom Metal Assemblies are manufactured from solid cold-rolled bar stock, or drop-hammer forgings."

http://www.williamsfirearms.com/onepiece.html

It's a steel unit at 7.2 oz.

Bottom Metal Weights

One of the most common questions we here is; how heavy is your bottom metal as compared to my factory unit? Well, while we feel that the added quality and durability of our bottom metal is a far better trade-off than the loss of a few ounces, we've compiled a list of our bottom metal and their respective weights.
As a point of reference; the Model 700 Short-Action BDL factory bottom metal weighs 1.9oz.. So in essence, on that model, you'll increase your overall weight of your rifle by 4oz. exactly. What you'll be gaining, other than weight, is a 100% reliable part that can be reblued or finished to match your rifle exactly. No paint scaling off of it, or unsightly gaps in the inletting. And last, but certainly not least; a fine quality part that will last for generations to come and never fail when you need it the most.

Bottom Metal Weight

Model 70 Short-Action One-Piece Assembly 7.2oz.

Just for EYE reference (Note: The stock is for sale in a separate post and the rifle is not included or for sale) here's how the bottom metal looks on a stock:

[Linked Image]
Bump. Would like to sale quick.
Price reduced. Firm pricing.
Bump
what do these units currently cost brand new, and where are they available?
Decent price. Brownells currently sells it for $215. They may be their only distributor since they stopped selling them from their facility.
I will take it and the stock. PM sent WinPoor
Stock and bottom metal sold to WinchesterPoor.
That appropriate. And you've made him a few $ poorer smile
© 24hourcampfire