Home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one was made in 1995 and has spent its entire life in the back row of a safe. 18 years old and still brand new in the box. Walnut and blued with all the factory stuff including the box and factory rings. It was just too nice for me to put into action when I bought it. Pretty sure we all know what these look like, but if you are a serious buyer, please send me an e-mail address for photos. This is NOT a Hawkeye---it pre-dates the Hawkeyes. If you have been looking for one of these you know how difficult they are to find. Mine is the only one I was able to locate----and I did lots of digging.

$750+shipping
[Linked Image]
To The Top
Interested in any trades?
Sorry not looking for any trades at this time. I will discount it an additional $25 if you are an active NRA member.
I did come up with some trade ideas.

Trades that would get my attention would be a 5.5" Redhawk in 44, a 7.5" Redhawk in 357, or an Alaskan in 44.
AJGunner is good to deal with. Has good stuff and good taste.
Got myself cover for 44's, so now looking for cash or Redhawks in 357.
Still have this one for sale.

Not looking for trades but would take $700+shipping.
Spend your extra Christmas cash on something nice that you will get many years of enjoyment out of.
To The Top
Twist? Early MKII's had the [bleep] up 1-12" twist.
To The Top
Twist?

Cheers,
Need something to spend your tax refund on??? grin
Still available
^^^
Bump
Still have this one for sale.
Bump
Someone needs this fine shooting iron.
this post has been on here for a year, if i read it right. maybe time to discount a little. free bump.
Now $675 Plus shipping

$650 Plus shipping for current NRA members.
To The Top
I know someone is looking for this exact rifle. I know I spent a long time finding it.
To The Top
Bump
Do you know what the twist is?
© 24hourcampfire