Home
Posted By: Orchemo FS - Marlin MXLR in 450 Marlin - 05/30/14
Very nice Marlin 1895 MXLR in 450 Marlin. Great condition, stainless with grey laminate stocks. 24 inch barrel

JM stamped

Includes 80 once fired brass and stainless hammer spur.

$850 shipped

Pictures tonight
Any trades interests?
Sako Finnlight. 25-06 or 243

Pics

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/orchemo/photo4_zpsa88c33a2.jpg[/img]
Btt
Reduced. $800 plus actual shipping
BTT

Had a few people sending PMs.

Took the rifle to the range today. I handloaded a few 350 gr Hornady FP with RL-7. I wne to the range to shoot my 6.5 Swede but put 10 rounds through the 450 Marlin. Used the first 3 shots to get the scope on paper. Here are the last 4 shots (100 yds).

Then I enjoyed shooting my 6.5 Swede although my shoulder was a little tender from the 450.

Will leave a Leupold one piece base on the rifle.

Price $800 shipped with Leupold base, 50 once fired brass, 10 twice fired brass, one box of 325 FTX ammo.

[Linked Image]
These guns are flat out shooters. I have one chopped to 20 inches. I shoot 425 gr. lead wheel weight, Ranch Dog mold with a GC, lubed with some mule snot, and a healthy dose of 4198. It is boringly accurate, as above. Kills deer like double forked lighting!
GLWS on a fine specimen.
Thanks for the bump. I was impressed with the accuracy, but each of the MXLR's I have had all have shot well.

It just does not fit into my hunting "need" column.

Orchemo
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire