Home
Throwing up as I post this. Up for sale Kimber Classic Select Grade Special Edition in 257 Roberts in mint condition. AAA Grade French Walnut w/ 20 LPI wrap around checkering; beautiful rifle. Comes with Talley LW Lows and original box. Scope not included. $1,500.00 shipped; firm. No trades.
[Linked Image]
Oh man, that is nice. If only mine would sell................
Beautiful rifle! How's she shoot?
Originally Posted by solrac13
Beautiful rifle! How's she shoot?

I've run less than 40 rounds through it, but it did show potential. 100 grain Ballistic Tips with 45 & 46 grains of H4350 hovered around 1"-1 1/4". I've had it at the range twice.
TTT
Afternoon bump
I love mine!! Bump for a great rifle!!
257deland, PM with request....
Thanks
Archie Solomon
PM Sent!
PM's relied to. Thanks guys
I love that stock.
Man, I wish thee was a way to buy hat without getting a divorce. It might be worth it.
Originally Posted by kend
Man, I wish thee was a way to buy hat without getting a divorce. It might be worth it.

I bought its identical twin. She got over it.
Thinking about pulling this one back.......I've got a couple other 257's I could sell; XTR featherweight and a 77; my stomach is aching over this. Bought a new EMP and need the funds.
I'd pull back and sell the others. Have one just like it.
Gonna give it until bedtime. More pics for the curious.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/jherring/imagejpg3_zps53aceaeb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/jherring/imagejpg4_zps4fcd0d18.jpg[/img]

I guess it wasn't meant to be..........going back in the safe. Would have ended up being an "I'm sorry I sold it rifles" one day anyway.
I have one of these classic selects also in 257 bob but your stock makes mine look like a fence post.
Putting it back up one more time $1,400.00 shipped
If you sell that to keep a EMP you should turn in your looney card with the sale.
Bought the EMP anyway........and I agree with you. Actually selling a few rifle to help with a down payment on a new Flats Boat.
Evening bump
"I Will Take" this, based on confirmation of information contained in your PM back to me.

PM to follow.

donsm70
SPF to donsm70
© 24hourcampfire