Home
I am selling this Parker Hale 1200 Super from my late Fathers collection. The rifle is unfired and in new condition. I beleive the rifle was purchased in the late 60's and has remained in his safe since $595.00 plus 30.00 to ship in the CONUS.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Has never even had a scope mounted
Dang Ray, you always come up with the cool stuff.

Great guy bump too.
Thanks Jim. Dad lost his 2 year battle with cancer last month and Im going through his stuff. I like to keep them all but there just to many.
His taste was wide and varied like mine. He had some neat stuff.
The floor plate is smudgy looking in the pics I took but its perfect.
So sorry to hear about your dad. It's got to be tough to sell off his prized possessions. I let one of dad's guns get away from me and it's bugged me every since. This is a beautiful rifle and will make a nice piece for someone. Best of luck with your sale.
IS that a Mauser like non rotating, CRF extractor I see in the pictures above? A little to distant or small of a photo for me to be able to tell.

I sure wish I had kept the near littermate to this in 243 that I bought from you a couple of years ago.

Gorgeous gun.
I have a PH in 270 that has an FN action. I've had it for 40 years and have killed a lot of critters with it. Good luck on your sale.
Condolences about your father.

That's a nice rifle, I have one of these in .270 Win. It kills stuff handily and was the first big game rifle that I ever bought when I got off active duty.
Thanks
Any chance that these were a C-ring action?
A PH in 308 was my first rifle purchase after moving out on my own. Killed a lot of deer with it and sold it in a fit of stupidity, I still miss it. Great iron sights and a great fitting stock. Free reminiscent bump.
It's probably built on a Santa Barbara commercial Mauser 98 action. Very good actions that were used for a lot of customs at one time.
I also have another in 7mm that shoots great. I did not want to fire this one since it's never been.
sorry to hear about your Dad's passing, he had some very fine firearms and some of us will be lucky to own them. I am still fawning over the .300 H&H
Are you shipping from an FFL?
No, non Ffl to ffl
btt
btt
30-06
24 innch barrel
You have a pm
Btt
SPF
© 24hourcampfire