Home
Posted By: ibohunter BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/30/14
I purchased a cheap powder measure from PARTS-VORTEX. I had problems and after numerous emails he agreed on 12.00 refund. He said that he issued refund and I should contact Ebay cisrtomer service, so I closed the case. Well he never issued the refind and now I am stuck without the refund. so watch out the item purchased was a powder measure called the RO RO GO HUNT POWDER MEASURE. i DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE PROPER PLACE BUT THOUGHT i WOULD START HERE
Posted By: KenMi Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/30/14
You can still report him to eBay and explain
Not to be an azz but it seems like much of the problem is of your own making. Ie. I purchased a cheap powder measure then He said that he issued refund and I should contact Ebay cisrtomer service, so I closed the case. then i DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE PROPER PLACE BUT THOUGHT i WOULD START HERE . Seems to me like ebay is the place to start and finish. miles
It was $12. Really, just be done with it. Live and learn, and quit crying over spilled milk.

Aaron
JFC........
Move on brother, this is taking up too much of your time (I've seen this post on multiple boards). You couldn't have had high hopes for what you paid. Live, learn, and move on.
Posted By: grovey Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/30/14
Seems to me he's just giving you all a simple heads up. This place is full of condescending dicks sometimes . Most are of the head variety.
Originally Posted by grovey
Seems to me he's just giving you all a simple heads up. This place is full of condescending dicks sometimes . Most are of the head variety.

Can't be that bad if you still hang around.
Posted By: grovey Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/30/14
I does....
Posted By: BB3 Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/30/14
"As my old papi used to say, don't cry over spilt milk, it could of been whiskey."

-Bret Maverick (James Garner)
Seller is in Hong Kong.

Just sayin'.
ah. sooooooo.
Holy balls.. Even my 12 yo son knows to stay away from the china sellers on ebay.
You crazy farker....

Good Schit.....laffin'.

yep.
How the hell you gonna pick one of those out of a line-up...
Try ebay, paypal, then your credit card? More than one to get your money back.
Don't really care about the situation but will add that ebay is full of scam artists and ebay almost always backs the seller and not the buyer. Plus anyone who forces me to use antigun paypal can suck my left nut!
If I get screwed it pisses me off too. For me it wouldn't be about the $12, it's all about the principle of the matter

That being said, a Chinese seller on eBay? You had to know this wasn't going to turn out well
Posted By: Pat85 Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/31/14
Originally Posted by trisurvivor
It was $12. Really, just be done with it. Live and learn, and quit crying over spilled milk.

Aaron

I think he is trying to make others aware of this bad seller, not whining over the twelve bucks. At least that's what I'am getting out of the OP.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
JFC........

....and the horse he rode in on...
Posted By: Kaleb Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 08/31/14
Classifieds only crying about a 12 dollar Hong Kong screwing on ebay.
Thanks for the heads up........I've been cruising the bay for a powder thrower. I'm watching about a dozen but I'm lookin for a Lyman or older RCBS.........Thanks.......Redworm
ot crying just trying to help other people from having a problem
that is what it is about the principle
Posted By: LFD Re: BUYER BEWARE OF EBAY SELLER - 09/01/14
Thanks for the heads up. But now a days there is so much going on and nothing done about it. I would turn over to E bay let them handle this they will if you tell them. Thats the only way to stop all that goes on daily thinking that they can get away with it
© 24hourcampfire