Home
From one of the world's finest gun makers, this is a Grulla SLE Model 209 Holland. It is a beautiful little 20 gauge SxS. I have enjoyed many fall days in North and South Dakota watching the dogs work and shooting big fat rooster pheasants. This shotgun has 28" barrels bored imp.cyl. and modified. It balances and handles nicely, easy to carry and fun to shoot. It has double triggers (articulated front), straight stock, splinter fore end and has a checkered butt. Full floral engraving, "Old Silver" finish. I have installed a lace on leather recoil pad. The approximate LOP is 14 7/8" with recoil pad installed and about 14 3/8" with out the pad. Please e-mail me for pictures if interested and I'm happy to try to answer any questions. e-mail is [email protected] The price is $2895.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL I've sold several guns to other members here and to my knowledge, everyone has been very pleased Thank you, Greg
Dealing with Greg is always a pleasure. He and his deals are good to go.
I would like to sell this shotgun. Let's see if a lower price will help? You know how much you would have to pay for a new one. This one looks new. New price is $2650.00 plus shipping. Thanks
Damn good price on a damn good gun!
I'll take it. Sent you an email...Thanks...
Sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks, Greg
© 24hourcampfire