Home
Nearly virgin original condition, 22" with the sights. Cheap scope and rings in pics not included.

Offered to good guys only. B prefix. $425 Shipped. Cash, MO, Check, PP gifted....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
tag
You tagged it and now right back at ya!
nice 30-06. Not fancy, but better than any of the plastic stuff being made today... great deal.
I had that exact rifle,also owned 2 700's that 78 out shot them both! It's the only rifle I regret selling.
Bump for a nice rifle!!.., if I was looking for an '06 it would be gone.

Good Luck with the sale.
We may have an infraction of the use of the word "uber" in a classified ad. Its not in an uber caliber with an uber scope. We are gonna need a ruling on this one!!!!

Joking aside, very nice simple rifle!
Please see below.
Uber?
[Linked Image]
Up
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
We may have an infraction of the use of the word "uber" in a classified ad. Its not in an uber caliber with an uber scope. We are gonna need a ruling on this one!!!!

Looks pretty "uber" from here.
Yes they do!
Mid 90s vintage I'd say...
These are perfect donors or for use as is!

They are ADL's in every way except plain stock and unpolished finish on barrels. I actually like the non reflective finish on these better.

My first center fire, which I still have, was a used Sportsman 78 in . 270, replaced the see thru mounts with dual dovetails and my Dad bought me a $100 B&C stock from Midsouthshooters supply after I scratched the wood stock up.

Can't believe this one remains unsold!

Mike
Yep B-prefix 700 without the gravel blast, plastic, nor x-mark...

Up up up
Ttt
UU&A
I had one of these in 30-06, and it was the most accurate 700 I've ever had. I swapped it over to a BDL, and put it in a B&C stock. With my handloads, I could hit boltheads at 150 yards...... I still miss that rifle.......
Yep great rifle here. Maybe I should just keep it ehh?
I just �BERed all over myself.....
Nice rifle bump.
Another chance to buy this 80's Remington 700, errr 78.

No J-lock, no plasique, no X-mark, no sand blast, no recalls, no bullchit.

Offered at $425 shipped wearing a set of Leupold STD bases and 1" Rings (low I think) as well as optionally the Uber Bushy 3-9 pictured too.

Will ship direct to instate buyer, in Washingtoone, not Orygun.

Trade toward a Beretta 92! Gratuitous bumps welcome.
Is this an authentic Uber Rem? Safariman certificate of authentication included?
No azz shots that I'm aware of. Yet at least. If it doesn't sell soon, I might take it out myself, then the azz shot probability increases exponentially. Might need to verify the stats with Mathman though. (-:
Up up to you!
ttt
$420 Shipped. I have another new to me Rem 30-06 so don't need this so much. Will include a 'basic' scope and decent mounts if desired.

Trades considered up and down:
Interested in a vintage Marlin lever action in 35 Rem, Berreta 92, Savage Small shank 338-06 barrel, SWFA SS 6x MRAD scope, S&W .357, and other stuff!
$400 Shipped. Take it or Leave it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

It's the "virgin original" that got my attention.......

The Sportsman 78 is the best buy in the M700 biz.

Yet to see one that didn't shoot well--even in unbedded, untuned, untouched, uber virgin original condition.......

Casey
Yep, totally unpuckered.

Looks original, no yellow paint.
PM sent.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

Looks original, no yellow paint.

Yah,I think it would be sooo gay to paint a rifle yellow!

Might have to keep this one, could end up faux stainless with light green textured stock.... And then I'd have to have $410 for it, LOL.
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for playing Uber rifle!
Back up up up. It's $400 shipped.

No payment plans.

Puttin' away.

© 24hourcampfire