Home
Up for sale is my used SW 310 Nightguard 10mm.
Barrel 2.5
Capacity- 6
Caliber- 10mm/.40sw

Pretty rare little gun I took off a friend's hands a year ago and have done little with it (50 rds and he no more than 150 since 2010). Originally I had hoped to have another lead thrower in 10mm to try out loads for my Dan Wesson Commander.

It's in great shape. a couple of nicks nicks and scrapes to mention. On the right side of the gun there is a small scrape. There are small scrapes to the left side of the rear sight and the frame immediately below the rear sight. The pictures I can send you should help. I kept the resolution high as these are hard to see, so attaching them here is causing an issue.

Comes in the original box with all paperwork, 6 moonclips, factory provided spent shell etc, etc.

If I lived where some of you guys out west lived, this could make one heck of a trail gun.

PM an email if you'd like the photo's.

$1100 shipped to your FFL. Please make sure they can accept a firearm from an individual

No trades right now.

PICS!
And just this morning, I wondered if the 10mm was available in a revolver...now I know and all my free money is gone.

A 310

[Linked Image]
Thanks for the representation, RDW!

Here are pics of CC's 310. They are handy little revolvers...you're not limited to 10mm, they shoot .40 S&W as well.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Thanks JCM! Forgot to mention there is a mark where the cynlinder swings down past the frame. It's quite clear in that last photo.
bump
Ill take it
Alright. SPF to Michael!
© 24hourcampfire