Home
Make: Browning
Model: BLR
Stock: Straight Wood with Gloss
Metal: Blued
Condition: Used but Like New (Safe Queen)
Scope: Leupold VX1 2-7 power
Rings: Talley
Notes: Sighted in at 100 yards using Factory Winchester 200 gr. Silvertip Ammunition. Extremely clean, extremely light usage. Spent 95% of it's time in a safe. Purchased a 338 Fed. Ruger and just never went back to the 358 BLR. Metal, Bluing, Woodwork at 99%!!! I am sorry but I do not have the original box. The box was used in a move between houses by my wife and it never returned.

I log in less often these days so it's probably best to let me know you sent me a pm via shooting me an e-mail to georgiagunowner "AT" G Mail "DOT" com.

Entire Set Up: $700 (Firm) Shipped to your FFL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thank you and God Bless...
FREE BUMP TO THE TOP GREAT DEAL
Is this an older steel receiver?
It looks to me like the BLR 81 (new model) because the mag is flush to the receiver.
IMHO this is a heck of a deal. If I didn't already have one of each, I'd be all over this.
Dang!!! I've always wanted a set-up like this!
PM sent but I will email too.
BLR 81, purchased in the early 2000's (2004?)
PM and e-mails replied to.
Got several on the cuff but as of 9:35am EST no one has pulled the trigger. Could happen any second though with a few...

My "gun-buying vaccine" is wearing thin. Nice rig! Bump for somebody to have a sweet rifle.
Steel or Alloy receiver?
Thanks
Originally Posted by sbsmith
Steel or Alloy receiver?
Thanks

A large magnet sticks to the receiver but I'd be dishonest if I didn't tell you that this magnet might be picking up on the internal mechanisms of the rifle.

Beyond that test, I simply haven't any idea as to how to check the molecular make up of the receiver.

Pretty sure it is a steel receiver looks to be a 81

screaming deal either way
Pending Sale

*2:20pm EST 11/06/2014*
© 24hourcampfire