Home
I have a Cape Gun for sale for a friend of mine who had me get it for him, then never used it. It is made by Husqvarna and has fluid steel barrels and hammers. The lever to open is on the underside. It is 16 ga x 9.3x72R and I have about 50 new cartridges which will go with it, but under separate packaging. The barrels from a one shot each seem to shoot right to point of aim. $1,100. This gun is C&R eligible. If going to a FFL, he must be willing to take direct from a private individual. I will pay for shipping. Any check ok, but must clear before I ship. I have accounts with Bank of America and Wells Fargo so those would clear right away. I don't know how to post photos here but happy to send them to you. Thanks for your interest. David Valdina [email protected]
Buy with confidence from David. I bought a Browning Low Wall from him several years ago and he is a good man to deal with.
Thank you for your kind words. PM sent to you. Regards, david
Bump for a good guy!

Surely someone could use this. What about Ingwe? I can't imagine a better gun to hunt leopard with. He could shoot himself another thong!!
Pics of DavidValdina's Cape gun

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

© 24hourcampfire