Home
Like the title says...

If you have one, or know of one for sale, please PM me year, condition, location, and price.

Thanks.
Jerry/AK
Bump
Sold one this summer. The short shafts are a bit harder to find.
Check Craigslist in your area.
Thanks. I will.
Jerry
BTT.
Let's try this again.
I have a super clean 9.9 Johnson 2000 model.
An 18 hp would work too...gotta be short shaft.
Jerry/AK
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
...If you have one...

Mine, purchased last year, from the original owner, included deluxe cart and flushing bag, fuel tank, owners manual, even the plastic warranty card. Still had the break-in oil/fuel mix. Paid $615 smile

[Linked Image]
Got a couple of leads but still looking for now. BTW, I'm in Louisville during the winter and will be travelling from here to New Orleans to Galveston to San Antonio to Oklahoma and then back here on an RV trip from Feb 18 until March 20. Then March 29 to April 5 I'll be driving from Louisville back to Anchorage, Alaska. So, I could pick up an outboard anywhere along those routes.
Jerry/AK
BTT
Still looking.
Still looking.
I have a mid 90's 15 hp Johnson with short shaft. I'm located in Wisconsin.
PM sent.
I've got a buddy who has a 15 horse short-shaft Merc, if that would work.
Thanks but no, I'm trying to match fairly close with a 96 Johnson 15hp that I already have.

Still looking.
Jerry
I'm in the Cape Kennedy area for 9 days and still looking for a 15 hp outboard.
Jerry
Been some showing up in Anchorage Cr List but typical high spring prices. one in there now for $1500.
Thanks Kurt. I checked it out, but that's way more than I'm looking to spend. I bought a '96 model in very good condition last summer for $900 in Alaska. I'd like to pick up a second one while I'm snow-birding, but would not expect to spend that much.
Jerry/AK
You know the AK Craigs list seasonal drill, cheap in the fall, spend y in the spring. On Boats and out boards. Lots of stolen kickers so be careful!
25 HP Johnson short shaft tiller steer,Owned 35 years, Very little use , Great shape Quite a bit bigger than your spec , and quite a bit off your travel route. $925
Others may respond.
Thanks,Rich
Thanks but my little inflatable's max rating is 15 hp.
Jerry/AK
Oh, I had 'er on a jonboat, will advertise locally, sorry
Tag, I believe my brother has one here in central KY I'll give him a call
Saw this one for sale.
http://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/evinrude-9-9-hp-outboard-motor-350-riverside.586538/
Thanks, Pal.

I have found a 15hp Evinrude short shaft and am no longer searching.
Jerry/AK
© 24hourcampfire