Home
Posted By: lttac Remington 700 221 Fireball NIB - 03/20/15
Never shot has the screws still in the base holes from the factory. Laminated stock with the original box. $1350 shipped pics on request.
These are nice rifles got one myself less than 50 rounds down the tube good luck on your sale.
BTT with reduced price $1275 Open to trade offers as well. Looking for 1911's, Smith wheel guns or high end glass
BTT I will pay the shipping !
I have one of these. Out of curiosity, do you know how many of these were made? I heard 250 and I heard 500.
I have one in 17 Mach IV its a hoot
I heard 500 also made or a distributor known as Elliott Brothers but don't know if this is true.I bought mine in a gun shop in Salem Missouri wish I had bought 2 now ,about 18 years ago or so.
500 and Ellett Brothers is in Chapin SC. I have a Lvsf in the same caliber and it's a nightmare for ground hogs !
Great round in my XP, bump for a nice rifle. I had no idea they where bringing this kind of money.
One more time $1200 shipped !
I sent you a PM.

Hoeram
PMs replied to. Gun is listed on guns America as well so if you're considering it better pull the trigger. First offer by time stamp will take it.
New email and PM sent.

Hoeram
Reply in your inbox
Got it email sent back.

Hoeram
SPF to hoeram !!
© 24hourcampfire