Home
Up for sale is an H&R Buffalo Classic rifle chambered in 45-70. It has a 32 inch barrel, checkered walnut stocks, and factory target/aperture sights. It is in excellent condition, with the only noticeable flaws being a mark near the rear sling stud, and some light pitting from where I removed a small amount of rust on the buttplate. I have tried to provide good pictures, so please judge the condition for yourself. Included is the rifle only, although, if wanted, I will also include a Weaver scope rail. $425 includes fully insured shipping from a private individual to your FFL, and I strongly prefer USPS money orders or Paypal (gift, or plus 3%) for payment. Please PM, or give me a call, or text, at 931-704-3814 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More pictures that wouldn't take on the 1st post:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump for a fun looking rifle.
Up.
I have this same rifle. A 300 grain hollow point at 2600 fps will knock a nice buck to the dirt. Fun gun to play with. Good luck with sale. ED K
TTT.
Top.
Man that would make a great 45 cal Muzzle-loader
Originally Posted by PPosey

You should buy it, and let me know how it turns out.... wink

Very nice rifle, Troy. I have a twin that loves any load I feed it, especially the 400 grain Barnes Original. The elk don't appreciate it much.
Thanks, it IS a nice rifle. I'm sorely tempted to keep it, but I can't keep them all........... eek
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by PPosey

You should buy it, and let me know how it turns out.... wink

It actually qualifies as primitive in SC.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.