Home
I'm selling most of my Federal HST JHP ammo to fund home repairs and a bathroom remodel. I use this for training and CCW, but I'm sure this would also be good for hunting. I am located in Sacramento, California and can meet FTF up to a 30 mile radius. Can also ship ground at a discounted rate through my employer's account.

These are all 50rd boxes, min. purchase is 5 boxes.

1. Federal HST .45 ACP 230gr +P P45HST1
It's a subsonic +P load, so make sure your pistol can safely handle it.

(1) sealed case
(1) open case

$27/box

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

2. Federal HST 9mm Luger 147gr P9HST2
The best 9mm HST loading. Very Popular, looks to be Currently OOS from all the usual online vendors.

(1) sealed case
(1) opened case

$29/box

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

3. Federal HST .40 S&W 180gr P40HST1

(1) opened case

$22/box

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Send communications through PM. I work shifts so sometimes I'm away from the PC for awhile, but I will get back to you ASAP.

Must be 21 or older. I'm not shipping any of this to restricted locations (don't ask).
Ok, I'm changing this to Flat Rate Shipping via UPS/Fedex ground. Over the last couple days I've done a dozen or so shipping estimates for people and never heard back.

Most of the estimates I did for 5 boxes were in the range of $12-15. If shipping is less than the flat rate, I will refund the difference to you. Sorry, but I don't have extra time to waste on figuring shipping estimates for tire kickers and flakes.

Basic UPS/Fedex Ground. Includes $100 in package insurance and residential TYD delivery CONUS.

5 boxes = $19
10 boxes = $25
20 boxes = $35

I will not ship ammo in USPS flat rate boxes.

tag
tag
Sold about 2K rounds the last couple days, waiting on funds to arrive. Thread updated with remaining quantities.

(15) Boxes Left of P45HST1

(1) Sealed Case + (15) boxes of P9HST2

(10) Boxes Left of P40HST1

The Flat Rate Shipping is actually a good deal on the .40 and .45 as they are heavy to ship. It ended up costing me more than $35 to ship the case of P45HST1 to a rural address.

Remember, if the actual cost is less than the Flat Rate, I will refund the difference. There will be an envelope in your package with $$ in it.

"subsonic +P"?

I guess I need to do a little research. Never heard of it.

Originally Posted by 257heaven

"subsonic +P"?

I guess I need to do a little research. Never heard of it.

The +P and FPS are still subsonic with a 230gr Projectile in .45 ACP. The P45HST1 is rated at 950 FPS which makes it subsonic.

The only Supersonic +P .45 ACP I can think of is the Corbon 165 gr +P and maybe the old 165 gr HST which they don't make anymore. With the smaller projectile you can push those to around 1,200 FPS.

Wikipedia is your friend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subsonic_ammunition
Yea. I always knew "subsonic" meant 1,000 fps or less.

Thanks for the schooling.
TTT
TTT
Bump
Updated quantities:

(12) Boxes Left of P45HST1

(1) Sealed Case + (4) boxes of P9HST2

(8) Boxes Left of P40HST1

Thanks again to all who have purchased.
Almost all of the 9mm HST is gone. I have (2) boxes left.

Updated Quantities:

(12) Boxes Left of P45HST1

(2) boxes of P9HST2

(8) Boxes Left of P40HST1

The first set of packages went out yesterday.

2nd set will go out friday.
TTT
^^^
BUMP
TTT
^^^
+++
UP+
TTT
Watcha got left?
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Watcha got left?

Updated quantities:

(2) Boxes of P45HST1

(2) Boxes of P9HST2

(5) Boxes of P40HST1

Originally Posted by El_Varminator
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Watcha got left?

Updated quantities:

(2) Boxes of P45HST1

(2) Boxes of P9HST2

(5) Boxes of P40HST1

I'd like two boxes of each, please. I would like to try it all. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire