Home
Sako A1 in .223 Remington, drop-dead beautiful wood on this seldom used rifle. Although not perfect, not far off! Shoots as good as it looks.
2000.00 plus 50.00 shipping in the CONUS. First "I'll take it", without caveats gets the gun.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice stick
Scope and rings not included in the sale.
Where is the "very nice" icon on this forum?
Dam+++++!!!!!!!!!!!

That deserves at least one free bump!

Beautiful!

Not sure if I could let that one go away....just sayin'!!!

When I win the lottery tonight, expect my call!
Had a Sako 22-250 like that for about 25 years (A II action) The only gun I regret letting go.
You said it shoots as good as it looks...How does it shoot???
I will post a picture of a target this evening.
nice one
I have a pic on my iPhone of a 100 yard target that I shot with this gun, that I can email someone if they will post it. I don't know how to post pictures directly to this website from my phone.
What's the twist rate on the barrel?
I was told it is 1 in 12 inches, but cannot swear to that as I do not have documentation.
Beautiful.
[Linked Image]

I shot these targets the last time I had the gun out, which was in March. The gun has spent the majority of its life in a safe. There was a shifting 6-18 mph gusty wind blowing, which gave me a hard time. I measured the distance at 90 yards, and was shooting from a bench with sandbags. The gun is certainly capable of doing better than I can shoot.
Those sako rifles will shoot good groups. good luck with your sale
I just completed a deal with Afree1 on a ULA Model 20 in .22 LR. The rifle is better than described and in great condition.

Please proceed with confidence on this beautiful .223.

You may want to hurry, because I may buy it for myself.

A free bump for a really nice rifle.

donsm70
Dang you.
Would consider higher end .22 rimfire rifles by Kimber, Cooper, Sako or Anschutz in trade.
would you consider a trade for a Kimber of Oregon single shot Model 82 in 218 Bee? Very rare gun with beautiful factory Claro walnut, Niedner/Model 70 fine-checkered steel buttplate & grip cap & Medium Varmint weight barrel.

Also have a mid-1980's Sako single shot Bench Rest model with the ultra-rare "double hole trigger guard" in 6PPC. Factory Sako chamber that requires NO neck turning. Gun set up by IBS World Champion Robert White and sold to me out of his NJ shop. Really looks factory, but has just a perfectly glass bedded action & free floated barrel. Factory BR trigger & Sako Heavy barrel. Gun shoots .276" groups at 200 yds. with Vmax bullets. Was my woodchuck gun for many years .

What weight is your Sako's barrel? Cant tell by the pics ...Muzzle diameter?
thanks

email me if interested,

[email protected]
Thanks for your interest. I am only interested in rim fire sporter rifles at this point.

The barrel is a sporter rather than heavier varmint. I will measure and post the muzzle diameter later this weekend.
Beautiful
Originally Posted by spook1
Beautiful

What he said. Very nice.
Any good cash offers out there?
Sending Pm.

donsm70

A deal is now pending on the Sako. Thank you everyone for your interest.
© 24hourcampfire