Home
Posted By: covejeepsxj WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/07/15
Looking for a Ruger 77/22 in 22 lr or 17 hm2. Looking for one with the non-threaded barrel/receiver. Thanks.
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/09/15
Bump
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
Anyone?
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
Covejeepsxj: I'll give you a free bump back up to the top along with this.
My local pawn/sport shop got in a new Ruger 77/22 in 22 L.R. about three months ago.
It had a rather nice walnut checkered stock and was priced at $690.00 (IIRC)!
I thought maybe they had mismarked the price as surely these Rifles couldn't cost that much nowadays?
Well I inquired and that was the price.
I thought again this will never sell at that price - it didn't last very long at all about two weeks and it was sold!
I was interested in this nifty looking little Rifle myself as the stock was so pleasing - he who hesitates has lost I guess!
Best of luck in your search and I am headed out this weekend to another state to do a gunshow and if I see what you are looking for I will get you a phone number.
Good luck in your search.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
Thanks My Friend!
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
Covejeepsxj: By the way I currently own 2 Ruger 77/22's - one is the heavy barreled "Varmint" style and the other is the stainless sporter weight boat paddle stocked style.
They BOTH shoot very well indeed and have rather good triggers.
I bought them both on the used market in the past three years or so.
Again best of luck in your search and which model would YOU prefer, the checkered walnut sporter, the boat paddle stocked stainless sporter of the heavy barreled laminated stocked "Varmint" model, if you had your druthers?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Boykin Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=519682840

I have this one for sale. I'll PM my phone number and would be glad to talk to you about rifle.
Posted By: J257 Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
Did Ruger make the 77/22 with a tang safety, walnut stock?
Posted By: willsnipe Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/12/15
Walnut, yes. Tang, no.
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/13/15
Thanks everyone for your posts and offers. Willsnipe has a gun that sounds right up my alley.

If it doesn't work out I will bump my ad, but as of now it sounds like I might have found one.
Posted By: covejeepsxj Re: WTB: Ruger 77/22 - 11/22/15
Just sealed the deal on one. Thanks Everyone.
© 24hourcampfire