Home
This little beauty has some fantastic wood for a factory rifle. It is in true 98% condition (imho) - only flaw I can find is a small set of dents in the checkering on the pistol grip portion of the stock. Blueing is gorgeous and its a good shooter. I got handloads into an inch at 100 yds.

I'd rather hold on to this but as you can see in previous posts, I lost my job and its Christmas time! So a few things have to move.

I can't post pic's since photobucket changed but am happy to email pics. (or if someone wants to help out and post them, that'd be even better! )

$650 shipped (with Ruger rings)
Good luck with your sale. If I had the money, I'd buy it. Christmas time is a hard time of the year for some. May God bless you......
Originally Posted by Edwin264
Good luck with your sale. If I had the money, I'd buy it. Christmas time is a hard time of the year for some. May God bless you......

I appreciate that. thanks
20" or 22" barrel?
Thanks , 35
Posting the photos for TexasChase.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
scope come with it ?
scope is not included
Instead of answering several PM's, I'll post some additional info here.

Barrel length is 22"

Estimated less than a hundred rounds down the tube.
(Possibly less but I don't claim that)

$550 shipped. Firm.
One of the best deer rifles ever made. Somebody needs to jump o this. If I had the money I'd drive straight to his house and pick it up. powdr
If I was in CONUS I would have jumped on this earlier, free bump or a great rifle.
I'll take it pending PM.
Just like a Model 77 Ultralight I bought about twenty years ago, it is marked .257 Robbrts instead of .257 Roberts. I wonder how many were marked like that until the error was noticed. I just checked and this prefix indicates about a 2004 rifle and I bought mine in 1996, so there were probably quite a few made with "Roberts" misspelled.
© 24hourcampfire