Home
For Sale: Ruger M77 Mark II SS .308 Win Zytel/Boat Paddle/Skeleton stock

This rifle is good condition (better then I had thought when I listed it today). It's been hunted and shows it. No major defects to the stock, or metal. There are some scuffs on the SS finish of the barrel. The rifle is as it came from the factory except I replaced the Ruger rings with Leupold low rings. (and I don't think I have the SS rings any longer) The stock has the original sling swivels and has not been modified. I do not have the original box.

For some reason these short actions regularly sell for $900-1000 on gunbroker, you can have this one for $850 or BRO shipped TYD. If you don't want the Leupold rings, I'll knock $50 off.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is the worst mark on the gun and the only one which I could get a good pic of. Mark is just in front of the forend on the bottom of the barrel.
[Linked Image]

Thanks for looking.
Rob
Barrel length?
Is this an ultralight by any chance?
Not an Ultralight. It's a 22" standard sporter.
Up for the mid day.
TTT
pics added bump
Which rings does it have? any chance they're 30mm #4-#5?
Originally Posted by tarheelpwr
Which rings does it have? any chance they're 30mm #4-#5?
No Ruger rings with this one. I have 1" Leupold Lows I will sell with it. But Ruger rings can be had on their web site easily enough if you need some.
I know they can be had. They're just pretty proud of them. I'll pick up a set of warne maximas.
Originally Posted by tarheelpwr
I know they can be had. They're just pretty proud of them.
Agreed.

Still for sale.
Price drop:

$825 w/rings, $775 w/o rings, open to reasonable offers.

(off to auction if this doesn't sell here today)
Would you be interested in any trades?
Originally Posted by MountainMedic12
Would you be interested in any trades?

I'd prefer a cash deal. But if a Ruger Hawkeye 308, plus cash, maybe a trade could be worked out.
Off to GB with this one
Is it gone?
I'd say it's gone, this thread is from 2016.
Originally Posted by tjswaney
Is it gone?
Yup, been gone a long time.
© 24hourcampfire