Home
Have a set of barrel tubes/extractors for a? Gun was sold in an estate sale 15 yrs ago and these stayed behind, a shame. Looking for information to what they may fit and brand. No markings other than caliber.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
you might post this over on Shotgun world. I'm betting someone there would know what they fit.
Can't tell you what they fit, but I can tell you they do not fit Browning Citori, Perazzi, Krieghoff, Blaser, Kolar, Remington 3200 or Rottweil.
Can't tell you what they fit, but I can tell you they do not fit Browning Citori, Perazzi, Krieghoff, Blaser, Kolar, Remington 3200, Beretta or Rottweil.
Thanks! That narrows it down. Not a Winchester 101 either.
up
I've figured it out. Those subgauge tubes in the background were made by Purbaugh, and they used their own ejectors for each gauge that you had to change out. That particular set appears to fit either a Krieghoff K-32 or K-80. Long story short, those ejectors have to be used in conjunction with the subgauge tubes.

Now for the bad part, those subgauge tubes were machined matched to the original barrel. The odds of them fitting another set of barrels is very slim. Hope this helps!
© 24hourcampfire