Home
This lens is clean and in really good shape. I took it on trade and am in over my head in the photo dept, and would like to cash out. The glass looks flawless. I've used it briefly on my T3i and all seems to work as it should.

Asking $1000 plus $30 shipping/insurance. Open to offers, if you have a use for it.

Comes with the Canon hood and case pictured, as well as a Hoya UV filter.

Payment by USPSMO, Cashiers Check preferred.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
back up at $975 shipped
back u, still available. Make offer.
A little surfing brings used ones up in the $500 to $600 range, and a few new ones for not much more. A little extended at the moment or I'd be interested.

Good luck,

It's not a bad deal!I think you are seeing the 70-200 F4 non stabilized.
I have one of those and would love a 2.8 is.
If you sell it in the $600s call meπŸ‘πŸ»
70-200 f2.8 is WAY more than $600. I'll sell my Nikon and get a Canon if I can get this for 600. Fantastic lens BTW, even in spite of the Canon sticker wink
For those debating MYore's price, please note first this is an f/2.8 and second that it is the IS version. Prices being discussed to compare to this lens are either an f/4.0 non-IS, an f/4.0 IS, or an f/2.8 non-IS. Those prices do not come close to this lens. He is right at used market value for what he is selling. By the way, very nice lens, good luck with sale; and, bump to the top.
pm sent
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
For those debating MYore's price, please note first this is an f/2.8 and second that it is the IS version. Prices being discussed to compare to this lens are either an f/4.0 non-IS, an f/4.0 IS, or an f/2.8 non-IS. Those prices do not come close to this lens. He is right at used market value for what he is selling. By the way, very nice lens, good luck with sale; and, bump to the top.

Thanks for the clarification there.
Sold, for the record.
© 24hourcampfire