Home
Posted By: UNCCGrad TC Venture Compact 243 FS/FT - 04/26/16
Thompson Center Venture Compact 243, less than 20 rounds fired. Blued 20" 5R rifled barrel, synthetic black stock. Excellent condition, never hunted just shot at the range. Comes with Leupold medium Rifleman rings. This also has the 1" stock spacer to lengthen the stock to adult proportions.

$400 shipped, your FFL must accept from an individual

I also have a Nikon 3-9x40 UCC that is mounted that I could include for the right trade, but the scope is not for sale.

I'd be interested in a precision 223 AR upper, youth 20 ga, double barrel 20 ga, short action rifles (prefer stainless but will consider others), 1911s, S&W M&P 9C, revolvers...shoot me any offers you have worst I can say is no.
Bump
This is a great deal for anybody wanting a super-accurate .243 with a fine trigger. I'd jump on it myself, but already have one....
Posted By: yar Re: TC Venture Compact 243 FS/FT - 04/27/16
These are overlooked great rifles . Everyone I have is a great shooter
Thanks for the bump guys. They do have some nice features for the money. If I didn't have a 700 youth in 243 I'd keep this one.
ttt
bump
tag
How does it shoot ?
Originally Posted by Aviator
How does it shoot ?

I tried a couple handloads with Hornady 100 gr BTSP over Varget and IMR-4350 and factory Rem Corelokts and it was between 1-1.25 MOA.
Up for the night crowd
I may also be interested in 22 levers for my rifle or rifle/scope depending on value of the lever gun.
Posted By: Rug3 Re: TC Venture Compact 243 FS/FT - 05/02/16
Friend has one of these. His SHOOTS! Accurate!
Up again. I can keep the rings and ship for $380.
Posted By: yar Re: TC Venture Compact 243 FS/FT - 05/03/16
These rifles are a league above the Ruger American , Savage axis and others imo. They are tack drivers and I would put them against any high dollar rifle .
Up
Ttt
One last try. I'm moving soon and this would be one less item to move.
© 24hourcampfire