Home
Posted By: VinceM Three just in from Mike Miller - 04/28/16
First up.....

Large hidden tang hunter by Mike Miller. Hand forged cable Damascus , by Mike ! Belgar Co. Crane cable,was the cable used. Guard is 416 ss Stabilized redwood burl handle.Very heavy cowhide right side vertical belt loop sheath by Mike ,fits real secure.OAL is 9-1/4" ,the blade is 4-1/4" from tip to guard with 3-3/4" of razor sharp cutting edge. Deep hollow ground,thin,this'll make a great cutter. Stock thickness is 1/8"at ricasso,and has spine" jimping" for a thumb grip spot.This large knife has a full size handle that offers a great grip & feel in the hand,this is a good one for those " big hand" guys. Price includes shipping in the States via USPS Priority w/ tracking,Paypal or USPS M.O.
$200.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Slim profile hunter by Mike Miller. 1/8" thick CPM 154 ss blade,hollow ground thin,slicer sharp. Gorgeous Honduran rosewood scales with mosaic pins. SS lanyard tube,spine jimping for a thumb grip spot. OAL is 7-3/8" ,blade is 3-5/8" from tip to handle scales with 3-1/8" of cutting edge. Right side vertical belt loop sheath by Mike. Shipping in the States included,Paypal or USPS M.O.
$175.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last one...

Flexible fillet with Orange G-10,ss Corby Bolts,ss lanyard tube. CPM 154 ss is 1/16" thin stock,very flexible tip.11-1/4" OAL with a 6-3/4" blade measured from tip to handle scales,with 6-3/8" of cuteing edge. Hollow groundd ,very thin and very sharp. Leather no loop scanbbard by Mike. Shipping in the States included. Paypal or USPS M.O
$175.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'll take the fillet knife, I'll get in touch with you later today after work. Thanks

Erik
Originally Posted by Hess
I'll take the fillet knife, I'll get in touch with you later today after work. Thanks

Erik

You got it Erik Thanks,-Vince
Oh you are killin me Vince ........

Great seller.
Originally Posted by 257_X_50
Oh you are killin me Vince ........

Great seller.

Thanks Rob
btt
btt two knives available

The fillet is not yet paid for I sent 2 messages. Post for " back up" if you'd like thanks,-Vince
If Hess doesn't take the orange filet knife I will take it. PM sent.
Fillet is Sold

Two hunters available
btt
Two hunters available
Originally Posted by VinceM
Two hunters available

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority,and Paypal fee's

USPS M.O. 's accepted,save the fee,discreet Paypal transaction too. You can come out to Peconic to save on the shipping as well

Best I can do,price of beef is what it is Thanks All,-Vince
ttt
Originally Posted by richardca99
ttt
Two hunters available Thank You
Prices include shipping via USPS Priority,and Paypal fee's

USPS M.O. 's accepted,save the fee,discreet Paypal transaction too.

Two nice hunters available
btt
Cant belive that these 2 hunters are still here! realy like #1 but sorry brother this guys Broke!
Originally Posted by saddlering
Cant belive that these 2 hunters are still here! realy like #1 but sorry brother this guys Broke!

Thanks John

If ever there was " a lot of custom hand made knife for the asking money "
btt with 2 available from Mike

Take ten bucks off my prices I thought they were good
btt
btt
Slim hunter is Sold The cable knife is available Thank You
Slim hunter is Sold The cable knife is available Thank You
btt
First up.....

Large hidden tang hunter by Mike Miller. Hand forged cable Damascus , by Mike ! Belgar Co. Crane cable,was the cable used. Guard is 416 ss Stabilized redwood burl handle.Very heavy cowhide right side vertical belt loop sheath by Mike ,fits real secure.OAL is 9-1/4" ,the blade is 4-1/4" from tip to guard with 3-3/4" of razor sharp cutting edge. Deep hollow ground,thin,this'll make a great cutter. Stock thickness is 1/8"at ricasso,and has spine" jimping" for a thumb grip spot.This large knife has a full size handle that offers a great grip & feel in the hand,this is a good one for those " big hand" guys. Price includes shipping in the States via USPS Priority w/ tracking,Paypal or USPS M.O.
$200.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This one's available reduced to $190. Good price for this knife
Cable now Sold

All knives in this thread are Sold
© 24hourcampfire