Home
Hey guys, I have a house I use for Pheasant hunting and Walleye fishing in Gettysburg, SD. I rent it out to hunters during Pheasant season. Last year was my first season with the house and it was a big success. I enjoyed time spent with old friends and made many new ones.

There is excellent pheasant hunting in a forty mile radius and fishing is 15 minutes at Lake Oahe.

The house has five bedrooms with six beds and two bathrooms. It is very comfortable. I have furnished the house with everything you need when you come including comfortable full sized beds, living room recliners for all, WiFi and big screen TV. I have set up a nice game room with pool table, Foosball, poker, chess, etc. It is decorated with hunting and fishing themes.

The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare meals. It has a large, two bay garage to store gear with a bird cleaning station and freezer.

Restaurants, grocery stores, bars, pharmacy, hospital, police and hardware stores are in close proximity.

I have set up a dog barn with ten built-in kennels all having outside runs for your hunting dogs. The dogs work hard so they get a comfortable place to stay. Many places dog facilities are an afterthought but my place has dogs as a priority.

Priced at $450 per person for five nights of lodging so you can hunt five days. I offer a discount to groups of five and six people. When I'm there I cook great meals and the cost is $625 for five days including meals.

Pheasant season runs October 15 through December 2016.

PM me if interested. Get ready for a great hunting season!
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Tag
tag
Posted By: gann Re: South Dakota Pheasants 2016 - 05/06/16
Bucket List..
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Still have openings for upcoming pheasant season. Get your friends together and make a good trip.
I can give a discount to of groups of 5 hunters in October and December.

[Linked Image]
Pm sent.
What breed of dog is the tricolor? Do the guests get to hunt over that dog?
That's my French Brittany. I got him from a guy in Utah but his grandfather was Champion Tatoo du Bois Courcol from South Dakota.

If you stay at my house that could happen.
August bump. Ten weeks away!

[Linked Image]

Take your dog pheasant hunting. He'll love it!

[Linked Image]
There are still available slots for single hunters or pairs Also a couple dates which can accommodate groups of 4-6 guys.

Pheasant reports have been good so expecting a successful hunting season.
tag
© 24hourcampfire