Home
I have been presented an opportunity to purchase some hunting land and cabin. I had planned to wait a couple more years to save but I can't let this chance pass me up.

I have revolvers, 1911's, Ruger No 1s, many levers, shotguns and more for sale. My prices are a little on the high side to start out as my experience is most everyone wants to take some off the top to feel like they got a good deal. Make an offer if you see anything you like.

Currently Im in Illinois with referrals through my FFL, Trident Customs in East Dundee, IL.

Here is the link to a pdf with pics and prices. Dropbox PDF file

[Linked Image]

Thanks.
You have some beautiful guns for sale
The 63 functions well?
I'll take the Chow Custom.
Don't see the Win M/1895 on the list, can you give details and price?
1895 Takedown dates to 1914/1915. Great condition. I haven't shot it in all honesty. $1500 firm.

Lyman sight and just a wonderful part of firearm history. 30-03 caliber!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ftmkcs77r3ywhw4/AACrFVVIV0eUdBmt5REirW6aa?dl=0
Thanks for the call! You will love this shooter!
Originally Posted by mainejohn
You have some beautiful guns for sale

Thanks John! A little bitter sweet letting go some of these from the collection but nature is calling and I must go! lol
Originally Posted by muleshoe
The 63 functions well?

Yes it quite fine! Most fun 22 rifle I have.. that's saying something!
If you give me a three day inspection. And the 1895 takedown is safe to fire. Decent bore. I will take it. Thanks John
Browning Model 71 348 Winchester High Grade, is it rifle or carbine? could not tell from the pics.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
If you give me a three day inspection. And the 1895 takedown is safe to fire. Decent bore. I will take it. Thanks John

And if not we have an expensive paperweight? lol. I have no reason to doubt it but once your inspection is over, prior to firing, you decide if you want to keep it. Shipping is your dime both ways.

Does that work for you?
Originally Posted by adeel1981
Browning Model 71 348 Winchester High Grade, is it rifle or carbine? could not tell from the pics.

Sorry, it's rifle configuration. Near as I can tell it's unfired (after factory if they fired it).
That chow 1911 is awesome.
Pm sent
How is the bore on the 1895? Does it lock up tight ? Thanks John.
How is the bore on the 1895? Does it lock up tight ? Thanks John.
If that is OK I will take it!
Originally Posted by mainejohn
Pm sent

PM replied.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
If that is OK I will take it!

Locks up great. Bore looks really good I wish I could get a good pic of it for you.

Let me how you would like to proceed.

Thanks.
Send me a pm and I will get U paid Thanks John
Nice collection, too bad you're having to part with it. For me, buying the firearm is the easy part, selling the firearm, not so much.
Originally Posted by khough
Nice collection, too bad you're having to part with it. For me, buying the firearm is the easy part, selling the firearm, not so much.

Yes true.. BUT there's much more in the safe room bwwahahah!

It's all good.
In regards to the 348 Win ammo, are you interested in selling it separate from the rifle?
Originally Posted by Bobmar
In regards to the 348 Win ammo, are you interested in selling it separate from the rifle?

Yes been selling it on Gunbroker for $70-85 per box for commercial ammo.

Will sell what I have left for $65 per box for commercial and $45 per box for reloads. I've got about 30 boxes left.

Pm sent
SOLD
Winchester 1895
Colt 1911 Chow
Ruger Mini 14
Bushmaster AR15
Model 88 (newer)
SOLD
Winchester 9422
Winchester 9410
Has anybody who did business with this guy, heard from him recently? If you have, please PM me. Thanks
PM sent.
ttt
Do not buy from this seller. The seller had my money for more than a month and did not respond to PM’s or phone calls. Thankfully, the local police department was willing to become involved and I finally got my purchase. AVOID THIS SELLER!!!!
Joy, another POS.
Yes, his Campfire priveleges have been revoked by majority decision.

The people have spoken cool
I had the same experience as BlackHunter and was able to assist him. I would not deal with that individual again under any circumstance.
Anyone else here think the seller's full name should be posted for posterity in case he signs up under a different username? It's not like he would be abandoning a long standing account to sign up a new one. I'm all for privacy but I think he has given up that right with his actions...
TTT
Thanks gentlemen, I appreciate the heads up.
Wonder if this is the same guy

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?Username=emillika
Originally Posted by Levers

Sure fits the profile, he will soon have nowhere to sell as his behavior appears to be consistent. Started selling here after he burned people there is my guess.
This post shows where he acquired some of the guns he was selling here:

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683361
I'm fairly local to this guy, is the FFL listed him, or just a shop he's going through
I don't know of any issues related to that FFL. The problems I'm aware of involved ammo and were his alone. But they were multiple.
Same guy (emillika)is trying to sell 22 Remington rifle on rimfire central website.
I got my 1895 from him. WHEW!
© 24hourcampfire