Home
Up for sale is a 2006 Marlin 1894CB 357 Mag Rifle. This has been sitting in the safe and unfired by me since I got it. The previous owner installed a new front band on the forend stock and other than that I believe that the rest of the rifle is original. The previous owner took this rifle out with him and his horse while out working the ranch and spent its time in a scabbard. Any areas on the front of the barrel where the bluing may be lighter is from placing or removing the rifle from the scabbard. Please take a look at the pics for the rifle's condition.
I'm asking $900 Shipped Individual to FFL and $925 Shipped FFL to FFL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
More Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Here is one of the most useful, entertaining and enjoyable firearms to own and shoot that has ever been manufactured.
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Here is one of the most useful, entertaining and enjoyable firearms to own and shoot that has ever been manufactured.

Here piggy piggy, weeeeeeeeh.............BOOOM! laugh
It'd make a dandy Tennessee pig poker, wouldn't it?
Shonuff Buddy, or someone levering 10/12 rounds outta that thing for home defense would definitely work too. wink
Seems like all the really good stuff comes up when I can least afford it. cry
They eat lead like a fat boy eats fried chicken. I couldn't even guess how many thousands of cast bullets I helped send down range in one exactly like that.

Great rifle
Cleaning out the safe this week Ken? Holy Smokes man, go sit down and catch your breath. grin
I'll take that Marlin for $900.00. PM coming your way.
Originally Posted by LarryT1954
I'll take that Marlin for $900.00. PM coming your way.

I'll call 2nds.......if deal doesn't happen.....

turned on my puter 11 minutes too late......... cry

uncheckered 20" ????
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Cleaning out the safe this week Ken? Holy Smokes man, go sit down and catch your breath. grin

As a matter of fact I am Fireball2. I'm clearing out the duplicate rifles and rifles I have more than one or two of in the same caliber. I have a NIB Marlin 1894CB that IS staying in the herd. I bought this one thinking I would shoot this one and keep the NIB one as an investment rifle. But I never shoot this one. If I am pulling out a lever rifle in 357 Mag, I'm pulling out the Marlin 1894CSS with a red dot scope mounted on it that I bought new 8-9 years ago.
SPF LarryT1954!
Thanks Guys!
© 24hourcampfire