Home
Posted By: Phil99 1971 BEAR SUPER KODIAK Recurve - 08/02/16
I have a 1971 (I believe) Bear Super Kodiak for sale. Right Hand, 60", 48". Condition is very good+ with the only real distraction being a single small hole in the front of the riser 1" below the front of the arrow shelf. Otherwise, the bow is in very nice shape with no significant issues. Black glass on limbs is free of cracks. Needs a new string and arrow plate. PM me with your email for more pictures. $295 shipped in the lower 48. Payment by Paypal or Us Postal money order.

[Linked Image]

Rod
I have the same exact bow, hole and all. I had put a sight on it when bowsights were first coming out. Shortly after, I jumped on one of those new-fangled compound bows...a Jennings Model T. Good thing I'm not getting old or anything :-)
Price drop: let's try $250 shipped.

Rod
nice. My Dad killed several deer with one. I got it out a few years back and it had warped from not being stored right for all those years. Awesome bow.
This one strings up nice and straight with no limb twist. It's in very nice condition, especially given the date of manufacture.
UP^
Nice.
I've had a couple of folks request more photos so I'll go ahead and post them here.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here's a photo showing the small hole in the front of the riser, probably done to mount a sight.

[Linked Image]

The bow has a threaded factory insert for a stabilizer, bow fishing reel, etc.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
UP^
Bump for a nice bow at a good price.

UP^^^
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire