Home
New, no box, $500 shipped, I'll throw in a set of used Leupold R&B's. Non--FFL to your FFL. PM for pics. Thanks for looking.
Awesome gun here. Mine will shoot 1" groups at 200 yards all day with a 123gr amax.
Thanks Mo, the Vanguards do shoot good, pics soon to all who asked.
Tag
TTT!
Labor Day Weekend bump!
One last time!
Pm sent
PM sent
Do you have any brass for sale?
No brass for sale, I have a Browning Long Range Hunter that shoots great.
$475 shipped CONUS!
I can't believe that this rifle hasn't sold! My V2 in 6.5 Creedmoor is the most accurate "out of the box" CF rifle that I've yet to own when shooting Hornady factory ammo. Mine will shoot MOA or better with 120, 129, and 140 grain factory ammo from Federal, Hornady, and/or Winchester/Olin.

$475 shipped within the lower-48 gets you a heck of a rifle/cartridge combo at a heck of a price!
260--thanks for the kind words, I can't believe it still here either!
Up again! Thanks for looking.
Is Christ telling me I need a 6.5?

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
Is Christ telling me I need a 6.5?

Travis

I don't know if Christ would have been a gun guy, given that he was the ultimate pacifist, but if the path of the 6.5 is ahead of you, you're unlikely to find a better place to start that journey short of spending over $1K or going with a full build.
New, two-stage trigger and 24"!
PM sent
Thanks MtnBoomer, I bought this rifle because a bud has one and it shoots 140 Bergers in one hole! I have a Browning Long Range Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor that shoots 1/2" groups with Horhady's factory 143 ELD's, this will be my beanfield rifle.
One more look!
Blue or SS?
The 6.5 Creedmoor was only made in mate blue!
Also made in cerakote.
Fine rifles. Mine I had in 6.5 drove tacks
$450 shipped, new no box with used Leupold rings and bases!
I'll take it. PM sent.
GREAT snag!
SPF to MuleDeer. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire