Home
I am the original owner of this Knight MK85. They were the flagship rifles of Knight and are very accurate. It has a Timney trigger. I converted it to shoot 209 primers and I should also have the original bolt to shoot #11 caps. It come with Leupold dual dovetail bases. Open sights are removed and I am not sure if I can find them.

$330.00 shipped.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
These are great muzzle loaders.
Was shooting my Knight a couple hours ago. Only muzzleloaders I use....
is the barrel a green mountain?
Hmmm. I don't know what Knight used but if you research it I am sure you can find an answer. It was always a vey accurate rifle. Never took a really long shot though. Longest was 120 yards and dropped a small buck on the spot (shoulder shot).
This is a .50
Barrels on Knight were Green Mountain .Unless change
up to the top
up
Timney trigger.
Do you happen to know if this is Northwest Legal with the musket bolt? Does it have an exposed nipple? I'm looking for a .50 that is legal for WA and ID. Thanks.
I don't know what the regs are in the Northwest, sorry. The picture above shows the bolt/209 breech plug. The musket cap configuration is basically the same. Yes it is an "exposed" primer/cap system. When the bolt is cocked you can see the ignition source.
Can you open the bolt and show a better pic of the primer holder?
Knights like that are legal in WA. I have two.
Originally Posted by 444thumper

not legal with the 209 primer bolt. Have to use either the #11 or a musket nipple.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by lazydrifter
Originally Posted by 444thumper

not legal with the 209 primer bolt. Have to use either the #11 or a musket nipple.

I have the original cap bolt.
Here is the original bolt in the 209 package.

[Linked Image]

up
Up
$315.00 shipped
SPF
© 24hourcampfire