Home
Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H Magnum made in 1951 (SN: 21XXXX). Package includes Leupold VariX-III 2.5-8 scope with mounts, about 9 boxes of ammunition, RCBS reloading dies and a box of brass. Fantastic shooter that shows wear....it's not a safe queen. Bore is excellent with bluing wear on the barrel.

Asking $2100 for the entire package. No trades, no parting out. I can text/email pix upon request. Prefer face to face on the Colorado Front Range. MAY ship if the deal is right.

How about a few pix. [email protected]
Pix sent
Ttt
Ttt. Offers?
Pics please. [email protected]
Up
Ttt
PM sent with pix request...thanks.
Joe
Sounds like a great deal. How original is it? Does it retain the front and rear sights and front hood and sling swivels? Any extra holes drilled in receiver? Any way you can post pictures on this thread?
Yep, all original. Hood and rear sights are present as are the sling swivels. I'd be happy to send you some pictures if you want to pm me your email addy or cell number.
You could have sold it to me if you would grant a three day inspection.
Originally Posted by Jkob

You said, in a private email conversation, "no inspection, no deal." That means it's dead. If you'd have made a better offer, maybe we could have worked something out. Why do you feel the need to post your sour grapes in my for sale thread?
Pictures sent....
Ttt
Up
Originally Posted by accurat
Originally Posted by Jkob

You said, in a private email conversation, "no inspection, no deal." That means it's dead. If you'd have made a better offer, maybe we could have worked something out. Why do you feel the need to post your sour grapes in my for sale thread?

You were the one that said no inspection when I asked if one was available as part of the deal. New offer without 3-day inspection: $1700 shipped.
That is correct. I said I was not amenable to an inspection period, especially at your low offer, and you said, "no inspection, no deal." That means its dead.

Your offer of $1700 shipped is also rejected.

It does not appear that you and I will be able to come to an agreement. As such, if you feel the need to discuss further for some reason, please contact me off line and stop soiling my for sale thread.
PM sent for pics
Pics sent. Thanks Crappie Killer.
Ttt
Pm sent
Sold!
Originally Posted by accurat
Sold!

Congratulations to both. These are in huge demand (or used to be when I was there) among African hunters and PHs.

As a lefty, I favor the Classics and not long ago got a fancy one in .375 H&H in case I need to go again! grin
© 24hourcampfire