Home
My son has long outgrown these bows so hopefully some here can pass them on to your kids or grand kids.

1st bow: Matthews "Genesis" left hand youth bow. silver riser with
adjustable draw weight and draw length in the wheel

2nd bow: Martin Couger left hand compound 80% let off. 45# to 60# draw length is adjustable with modules which will be included. The bow comes with a wisker biscuit, quiver and bow sight.

I only ask you pay the shipping for the bow. $15.00 for the Mathews and $22.00 for the Martin which will require 2 boxes for the quiver.

Doc
Sir -

This is a very nice thing to do. If the Matthews is still available it would be perfect for my daughter. Please let me know. Thank you.
smallcal.

It is yours. PM sent.

Doc
Both of my older boys are left-handed. I would love to have the other one for them if it is available.
Good on ya Doc. Nice to see this kind of stuff from our members.
fasttalker,

The Martin Couger is yours. Pm sent

Doc
True gentleman. Thank you
WOO HOO Doc!

Super gesture on your part.

Thank you!

dave
Doc, outstanding. If you find any others tucked away my 10 year old would certainly love a bow to get started with.
Thanks,
Matt
Doc like to see someone do things like this for kids
Originally Posted by Matt24
Doc, outstanding. If you find any others tucked away my 10 year old would certainly love a bow to get started with.
Thanks,
Matt

Matt,

Sorry I don't but wish I did for your son.

Doc
This is a very old thread, but time to pass on the Matthews Doc was nice enough to allow my daughter to use. It is a beautiful left handed bow, and we have honestly used it very little and made no adjustments.

Free to someone for a child or grandchild. Only requirement is to maintain it and pass it on when you are done with it.

Thanks.
This is awesome. Good people around here.
I have a grandson that can use the Matthews bow.
© 24hourcampfire