Home
Posted By: goodshot Remington 700 300 ultra mag - 12/02/16
I have for sale 1 Remington 700 CDL .300 Ultra mag. Nice wood plus custom break and Timney trigger. Break installed by Woodland Washington gunsmith.Burris bases and rings and Weaver Super Slam 2 x 10 x 42(great glass very under rated)Great Elk, Bear Moose you name it. Break tames the recoil a bunch. Maybe 3 boxes of shells through the gun. Reason for the sale need xmas money. Very clean rifle hunted 2-3 times total 95% or better.$1100.00 plus shipping. Will ship from my ffl to yours in a hard case. Money order only!
http://s956.photobucket.com/user/Goodshoty/library/Josh%20Rifle
Bump
Bump
Bump
Makes some offers guys thus is a nice rifle .......bump
Bump er up
Bump
Sunday morning bump 😊
Bump again
Nice rifle here make an offer
Let's try $1000.00 good buy guys the break and trigger are 300.00. Make some little ones happy dad needs some Xmas money!
Bump again
Bump
Make some offersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bump it up
Monday noon bump
New lower price $950.00 for the entire set up!!!bttt
Originally Posted by goodshot
I have for sale 1 Remington 700 CDL .300 Ultra mag. Nice wood plus custom break and Timney trigger. Break installed by Woodland Washington gunsmith.Burris bases and rings and Weaver Super Slam 2 x 10 x 42(great glass very under rated)Great Elk, Bear Moose you name it. Break tames the recoil a bunch. Maybe 3 boxes of shells through the gun. Reason for the sale need xmas money. Very clean rifle hunted 2-3 times total 95% or better.$1100.00 plus shipping. Will ship from my ffl to yours in a hard case. Money order only!
http://s956.photobucket.com/user/Goodshoty/library/Josh%20Rifle
NEW LOWER PRICE $950.00
Btt
Posted By: hanco Re: Remington 700 300 ultra mag - 12/07/16
If it wasn't close to Christmas I would buy it.
Thanks for looking I understand bump to the top
Btt
Btt
Bump it up
Friday Morning Bump!
Friday afternoon bump at 950.00 this is a steal
Btt
Sat morning bump
Let's try $900.00 for the package ABSOLUTE STEAL . This rifle belongs to a co worker. Needs the money for Christmas. Going through a tough divorce and wants to provide a nice Xmas for his daughter. Great rifle for a great cause.
Bump
Bump
Posted By: hanco Re: Remington 700 300 ultra mag - 12/11/16
You can shoot over in the next county with this rifle
Rifle is sold
© 24hourcampfire