Home
Remington Model 700 BDL Varmint Special in .25-06 Rem caliber with 24" heavy gloss blued barrel. These are the older Varmint rifles and the .25-06 was the only long action offered in them. This caliber is also one of the hardest calibers to find in this model. The bluing is very nice but has a few thin areas and a small scratch on the floor plate. Overall the bluing is 90%+ and the wood is about 95% with only a couple very light scratches and some spots in the clear coat on the black grip cap. The bore is very nice and the jeweling on the bolt is still nice. I have not shot this one but most of these VS rifles are very accurate. $975 shipped individual to FFL.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT
Tag
You don't see many of these 700 HB varmint in 25-06.

Doc
No sir, that you sure don't. Very nice rifle!!
I had one exactly like this one when I was stationed at Fort Carson, CO over 25 years ago. Was an exceptional shooting rifle. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of it.
Bump for a great gun
Please delete
Is this rifle still available? Also, what year was this gun manufactured? Been searching for this gun for awhile

Thanks,
Jake
She’s long gone.
Jacoblee20

I tried to PM you, you are over your limit of PM. I have the rifle you are wanting.

Thanks
Do you have any pics? And when was it manufactured? Just joined and trying to see how I can PM you

Jacoblee20 is over their Private Topic limit.
Return to the previous page, or use the search box below to find what you were looking for.

Will have pictures this weekend as Im out of town till Sat afternoon.
Thanks! Keep me posted
© 24hourcampfire