Home
I have a friend searching for the above named the rifle. I saw Kimber produced a limited run of these rifles in that caliber; but have been unable to find any recent sales transactions.
btt
http://www.35caliber.com/3.html

May be your best bet.
Thanks. JES is always a good resource.
Up please
Mark Fore & Strike sporting goods in Reno NV 775 322 9559 has one on the rack. Ask for Dave or Todd.
Switch, thank you for the lead! My friend had a great conversation with Dave and, while that particular rifle is still in the conversation, my friend has clarified that he is looking for that rifle in one of Kimber's very nice walnut stocks. He is still talking to Dave and has been in contact with Kimber about replacing the Kevlar stock with the factory wooden one.

So, everyone please keep the leads coming. We sure appreciate it! Below zero here in Jackson with a ton of snow for this time of year. Happy New Year wishes to all! Thanks again.
The Kimber 338 Fed was an NRA Foundation gun of the year back in 2006 I believe. That is where I got mine with a great walnut stock and NRA engraved floorplate. Shouldn't be too hard to find one on gunbroker. That is one elk killing machine by the way.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Allen917
The Kimber 338 Fed was an NRA Foundation gun of the year back in 2006 I believe. That is where I got mine with a great walnut stock and NRA engraved floorplate. Shouldn't be too hard to find one on gunbroker. That is one elk killing machine by the way.

I take it back, it was part of the NRA Banquet package in 2007. There was 1050 of them. Hope your friend finds one.
I have one in the Montana model. So nice and so light.
mine is 5.25# with 2.5x Leupold ultralight.....shoots and functions great.

One caution.....Federal put out some of their Premium ammo
in 210NP that won't chamber......of two boxes, I found two
in each box that wouldn't go.....dry cycle all hunting ammo.

I looked for a Montana for a long time and never found one for sale, so I bought a 308 and sent it to JES for rebore, quick turnaround time and shoots like a laser beam
There is an NRA model listed on www.gunsinternational.com
The dealer in in NC.
Scott
Here's the direct link.

http://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...ction-rifle-338-fed.cfm?gun_id=100702107
Thanks everyone, for both info and comments. the ball is in his court now.
© 24hourcampfire