Home
Not sure of the pattern. If anybody knows, please let me know. D2 steel. Green Micarta with black liners. Solid stainless pins. 3.5" blade. 7-3/4" overall. Micarta has a few shallow stains as shown that I'm sure could be wet sanded and polished out. Blade and handle in great shape, otherwise. Has been used. But still sharp. Black Rt-hand belt sheath. $175 $135 shipped.

ETA: I just found how much I paid for it in 2011 and priced it accordingly. Great knife. Good deal.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

According to the inscription on the blade, this is a Jason Winston knife, not his brother.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: WTS: Jason Winston Knife - 12/28/16
Originally Posted by sbsmith
According to the inscription on the blade, this is a Jason Winston knife, not his brother.

Lol. You're right. I'll research and correct it. I saw the inscription and I guess my old age set in when googling. Thanks for correcting me.
Jason is David's son who worked with his father quite closely for a while. I believe David provided some guidance and I would suspect the knife is every bit the same quality as those David builds. They are fine makers.

Dale
Thanks guys. I corrected the title and ad.
the knives I have from Jason, are most excellent blades. Nothing left the shop without David's stamp of approval.
Anything 257heaven has to sell is good to go. The Winston is well worth the $.
Oops, I too stand corrected. I knew Jason was either the brother or son but couldn't remember which (another senior moment).I have a Jason Winston knife that I use for boning. Razor sharp and easy to handle.
Great blade.
sbsmith
Reduced it to $135 shipped....Finally found out what I paid for it. LOL.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: WTS: Jason Winston Knife - 12/29/16
Btt.
Posted By: efw Re: WTS: Jason Winston Knife - 12/29/16
I'll take it; pm me PayPal info thanks Steve!
Posted By: 257heaven Re: WTS: Jason Winston Knife - 12/29/16
Originally Posted by efw
I'll take it; pm me PayPal info thanks Steve!

You got it, my friend. PM sent.

© 24hourcampfire