Home
New in box. Stiller TAC30 action with 223 bolt face. Includes Timney trigger, 20 MOA Stiller rail, and .30" Stiller SS recoil lug. Also includes factory box.

$975 shipped from non-licensee to FFL in lower 48.

SOLD

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
$75 retail for 20MOA rail.
$100+ for Timney
$35 for .3" recoil lug (comes with a 3/16" lug normally)

That's over $200 in extras.

You've been killing me lately. Lots of nice stuff
PM Sent..
SOLD. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JerradPelzer

Yeah. What's going on?
Getting out of the game?
Originally Posted by Tom264

Yeah. What's going on?
Getting out of the game?

Hey, Tom. No. Far from it. Needing funds to build 4 custom rifles. And bought some other handguns as well.

I've been Googling your location...so if you hear some strange noises like a truck backing up to your house to empty it out, pay no attention!
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by Tom264

Yeah. What's going on?
Getting out of the game?

Hey, Tom. No. Far from it. Needing funds to build 4 custom rifles. And bought some other handguns as well.

Awesome.
👍
Originally Posted by Akbob5
I've been Googling your location...so if you hear some strange noises like a truck backing up to your house to empty it out, pay no attention!

There ain't much left right now. We actually had that happen in town. Got the pickup on camera with about 4 guys while a car was looking out. Backed into the garage and loaded up the safe and drove off with it. Don't think they've caught them yet. What kind of truck you drive? LOL.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by Akbob5

There ain't much left right now. We actually had that happen in town. Got the pickup on camera with about 4 guys while a car was looking out. Backed into the garage and loaded up the safe and drove off with it. Don't think they've caught them yet. What kind of truck you drive? LOL.

Sorry for the poorly timed humor....hope they catch the Bastids and run a stake through them.

Good luck with the rest of your sales.
That was a deal, sorry I missed it. I am starting a .223 project this would have been perfect for
© 24hourcampfire