Home
Posted By: JUGHEAD Burris Euro Diamond 3-12x50 - 01/25/17
Excellent condition. Glass is essentially perfect and is fantastic in low light. Couple of tiny rub marks on the body and you have to look hard to see faint ring marks. #4 e-dot illuminated reticle. 30 mm tube. Might trade but dont have a hankering for anything in particular.

$475 shipped/insured TYD

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump. This is fantastic glass but I struggled to set a price (around $700 new) because I couldn't find any that had sold on ebay, gunbroker, etc. Hence, I'm open to offers if somebody has a different idea of value.
I have this scope on my 338 Win Mag. Great scope and worth the price. In fact, I'd of liked to have found this when I got mine, I paid more! Good luck on your sale.
I've got one of these in 2.5-10x50 and it's one of my favorite scopes. My only issue with it is that it's heavy. If weight is not a concern on a particular rifle, this thing is fantastic!
Thanks for the help guys and I agree...the glass is fantastic. Great scope! I halfway wish I had a good rifle (where I was not concerned with weight) to put it on but I really don't. I'm more of a lightweight guy myself.
pm sent
Bump.

How about $425 shipped/insured?
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Burris Euro Diamond 3-12x50 - 01/27/17
Weight?
Originally Posted by Sako76
Weight?

[Linked Image]

Looks like around 21 ounces according to a digital fish scale I have. My good scales for reloading and such didnt have enough range to weigh it. Sorry about that.

I will also include a set of quality quick detach/weaver type rings with this scope if the buyer wants them.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Burris Euro Diamond 3-12x50 - 01/27/17
Thanks, more of a midweight IMO.
Bump
SPF
© 24hourcampfire