Home
One of the rarest Remington 700s. This is the RS model in 7mm Express/280 Remington with both stamped on the barrel. Only made for one year 1987 or 1988 can't remember and less than 500 made. Has the grey/green Rynite composite classic configuration stock with cheek piece and 22" BDL barrel configuration with sights and sight hood. The metal is matte finished and barrel is factory free floated. Bore is excellent. Don't think this one ever even had a scope mounted, but has been fired. Stock is excellent with no scratches, just a smudge of white paint about the 1/3 the size of a dime where the forend meets the barrel on the left side. left side of the barrel from forend to muzzle has a couple of thin streaks of white paint that may come off easily. I am going to attempt to remove it when I get back home. The metal has just a few tiny scratches here and there, but overall in great shape. Would be a great addition to your Remington collection. No box or papers.

$850 shipped (add another $25 if FFL to FFl required)

Don't have pics at the moment, but can get some taken over the weekend to email to interssted parties.
I have one of these rifles (not for sale) and it is a super accurate rifle. One of my favorites!
Rifle has been traded.
I have one I bought new in 1989 in 270 win rare gun.
Trade fell through. Back up for sale possibly trade
$835 shippped
Btt
Pm sent
I would be interested in trading for a Ruger 77 stainless with zytel stock shiort action preferably.
Fairly rare rifle
$825 shipped
Should have some pics by this time tomorrow as I think I finally have the Iphone working again.
Can email or text pics to interested parties. Almost all of the little white paint streaks wiped right off. Shoukd wipe off completely with a little elbow grease. Rifle is very clean for 30 year old gun.
$815 shipped
$735 shipped. Final reduction before going to gunbroker.
Btt
Btt
Off to gunbroker
SOLD
© 24hourcampfire