Home
Selling my Kimber adirondack in 308. Includes Kimber muzzle break, thread protector, and talley lightweight lows, 1". I am the original owner. Rifle has 1 box of shells through it, functions perfectly. $1450 shipped from private to your ffl.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Weight with rings, muzzle break, and scope.

[Linked Image]
Price drop to $1400 shipped from private to your ffl for rifle, rings, muzzle break, and thread protector.
Bump
PM's answered. No marks on the finish. Has only one range session with 20 rounds through it. Not looking for any trades. Selling as this will not be getting much use, and is too nice to just sit.
"308 with break "

Where is it broken?.....

Good luck with your sale.
Ha!

True! That should read Kimber adirondack with muzzle break:)
would you consider trade with shot gun new in the box , never fired :

28"

http://www.remington.com/shotguns/autoloading/versa-max/versa-max-synthetic

P.
Do you know what the package weighs minus the scope?
That's a Nikon monarch 3 2.5-10x42 on it in the pic. That scope has a listed weight of 16.6oz, so take roughly a pound off the scale weight shown above.
Price drop to $1350 shipped for package. Includes rifle, muzzle break, thread protector, and talley rings.
what kind of groups did you get?

Ed
It has limited rounds, but it will be a 3/4" gun in my mind at least. I was able to get groups under an inch in my range session.
Originally Posted by persiandog
would you consider trade with shot gun new in the box , never fired :

28"

http://www.remington.com/shotguns/autoloading/versa-max/versa-max-synthetic

P.

Sorry I missed this. Not looking for any trades.
Where specifically is the break? I don't see any damage.
There is no "break" or damage. The title should read "muzzle break".

Rifle is literally like new.
I assume they're giving you sh*t over the spelling? It's a muzzle BRAKE.
Ha! My spell checker has been changing it this whole time! That was a good laugh!!
Gotta love spell check! Best worst thing that's happened on your cell phone in recent times;). good luck with the sale buddy, fine rifle.
One last bump.
Bump
Bump
free bump , let me know where this bad boy turns up , WTB if I sell the shotgun.

P.
Sounds good. I wish I needed a shotgun! Good luck with your sale.
PM's replied to.
Bump. $1350 shipped for rifle , brake, and rings.
One last bump
Buy with confidence. Recently bought a 300 win from Elkfitness and it was as good or better than expected. Packaged great as well. Thanks
Free bump! I have a 84M longmaster, shoot great, 3/4 MOA or better.
Thanks for the bump guys. I'm pretty sure this will be a shooter for someone.
Pm returned
BTT..
Weekend bump
Bump
Bump. $1350 shipped for rifle , brake, and rings.
That's a good deal!!! I paid 1450 for mine and it's the best all around rifle I own!
I think it's a good deal too!
If you do not sell it by June 15 ,I would be interested in purchase .Let me know
I meant to say May 15 .
Sounds good. I still have it.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Helluva deal, if I didn't already have the exact same gun taht I paid more $$$ for I'd pick up this one!!!
Bump for a nice rifle.
Bump!
Friday bump
Deciding to keep
© 24hourcampfire