Home
Can get the best price around for tungsten shot. From size 2 up to 9's. Awesome density of 18g/cc and polished!!! 38$lb shipped to your door. Minimum order of 5lb. Shoot me a pm if interested!

Here is 9's from the last order that was received and shipped to people around a forums.
[Linked Image]
Having looked at your other two posts, I might suggest you ping Hanco— he's sort of the local authority on post content minimums.
Originally Posted by kingston
Having looked at your other two posts, I might suggest you ping Hanco— he's sort of the local authority on post content minimums.

As far as I know, there is no post count min on this forum. I don't have a ton of posts, but I know ole Tungsten personally, and he is an honest and dependable guy to deal with here.
Not post count, post content. I was making a joke.
Originally Posted by kingston
Not post count, post content. I was making a joke.

10-4, he has good content, he's just straight to the point.
I mean no harm Kingston. Thanks 308
No problem at all!
I've been shooting 9's but I'm considering 8.5's. Do you have any 8.5's available?
I have several wanting 8.5's I'm going to be ordering for them on next order. If interested pm me
Can you get 9.5 and 10 sizes at the same price?
I'm sorry do not have 9.5's and 10's
Hey im interested in some 9s... folks posted your link on another forum and said they have bought from u before. Ill send a PM.
Originally Posted by richard_cranium
I've been shooting 9's but I'm considering 8.5's. Do you have any 8.5's available?

Why do you want to switch out from 9 to 8.5? What results are you seeing?
Ttt
Thanks for the interest gentleman!
Good guy bump!
Thanks 308 and for the help on the other thread too
Sent you a email Jere'
10-4fuzzytail
Ttt
Pms answered
I have been in contact with him before he is a good guy I'm gunna wait till he gets shipment for 8.5s he is going to let me no when he has enough of them for an order
Pm answered
Ttt
Do you have any 3's
PM inbound
Those of you that pmd me today resend your pm somehow I deleted them and didn't get to see your pm. I'm sorry
tag
Pms replied to
Ttt
Double post
[Linked Image]

New shipment came in. This is my #9's!
Ttt
Ttt
Tag
Nice and clean good stuff good guy to deal with
Ttt
Is this the 95-2-3 alloy?
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Could be.
Originally Posted by Tungsten

Could be.

Is or is not?

Could be.

That says everything right there ...

Could be.

Is or is not?

You didn't explain yourself well enough for me to tell you. Just throwing out numbers without designating what metals are in the alloy, doesn't tell any one anything. There are 2 common alloys used for making heavy tungsten shot, one is a Tungsten-Nickel-Iron (W-Ni-Fe) alloy, and the other is a Tungsten-Nickel-Copper (W-Ni-Cu) alloy. Both contain 90-95% Tungsten, so you will have to tell me which you are referring to, before I can answer your question with a yes or no.

Originally Posted by MOGC

Could be.

That says everything right there ...

Please explain how "That says everything right there...".
Is it one of the common alloys you mentioned or something else? Which manufacturer does it come from?

The fact that your being evasive makes you suspect.
Is it one of the common alloys you mentioned or something else? Which manufacturer does it come from?

The fact that your being evasive makes you suspect.

Yes it is, it's a W-Ni-Fe Alloy. I'm not being evasive at all, I'm just asking for the needed info to answer your question accurately. You however are the one that's trying to act smarter than you really are by asking a question you didn't understand . As for the manufacturer, I will not divulge that info, plain and simple.
No claim to being smart, just asked a simple question you avoided answering. When you finally answered it was what I originally asked and more.
Oops, duplicate.
No claim to being smart, just asked a simple question you avoided answering. When you finally answered it was what I originally asked and more.

I never avoided answering anything, I just didn't have enough info.
Ttt
Are you a commercial seller?
Ttt
Ttt
Memorial Day bump
Ttt
Ttt
© 24hourcampfire