Home
I have three colts for sale, a Python made in 1979, I believe, a .38 Diamond Back snub nose, and a 357 King Cobra
[Linked Image]

I bought these out of an estate and have not shot any of them. I am admittedly not a pistol or revolver person and will do all I can to answer any questions, will take and send any additional photos that you'd like

The Python has been carried and shot. It has the highly sought after Nail Polish Hi-Viz front sight.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The Diamond Back

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The Diamond Back is the cleanest of the three. I don't know that the Colt card in the photos was original with this pistol, but it comes with it.
The King Cobra
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You can buy all three of these for $4,000, plus shipping.
Individually, I'm asking $1650 for the Python, $1575 for the Diamond Back and $1250 for the King Cobra, all plus shipping.

Again, I'll do all I can to answer questions, but I don't know much about these.
The Diamond Back was made in 1968, the Python in 1979 and I don't know about the King Cobra.
Any trade interest?
I'll take them all....
Nothing like making a man feel like he left some money on the table.
Thanks ShortactionSmoker, I'll respond to your PM.
Congrats to both of you.
Originally Posted by willowcreek1996
Nothing like making a man feel like he left some money on the table.
Thanks ShortactionSmoker, I'll respond to your PM.

I just sold a detective and a python together for $2000 about a year or so ago so I'd say you did pretty good or I'm the one who really left some money on the table!
That was an easy decision, just too late is all!
Dang it. Im in texas and woulda took the king cobra. Always too late to the party
Nice group
Hank
If your deal falls through I will take all of them
© 24hourcampfire